“Best surf school !!”
Review of Adams Surf School

Adams Surf School
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Adams surf school in Newquay offers fun surf lessons for all the family from beginner surf lessons, all the way through to advanced surf lessons, video analysis and surf lessons with our Adams Surfboards sponsored pro riders! We tailor make all our Adams surf school lessons to each individual to make sure you enjoy your experience and catch the surfing bug!
Reviewed 22 September 2014

Never surfed before in my life and within an hour Matt our surf instructor had me and my colleagues up and surfing withing an hour!! Couldn't of asked for anything more great experience and really friendly, strongly recommend to anyone looking to try out surfing!!

Reviewed 10 September 2014

6 lads who couldn't surf all riding waves in less than 2 hours! Friendly knowledgable and helpful staff! Recommended!

Reviewed 6 September 2014 via mobile

Love surfing with ADAM's!! My best friend and I had our first ever surf lessons with them last year and returned this year with more friends after they heard us raving on about it for months afterwards!

Dave can't do enough to make sure everyone is happy and we had such brilliant surf coaches for every lesson as well as small group sizes! They also hire out equipment cheaply and with lots of good advice on the best beaches to go to depending on conditions. Can't recommend them highly enough and we can't wait to go back for more!!

Reviewed 3 September 2014

We recently had a holiday in Cornwall and received very good service from Dave who welcomed us explained what a surfing lesson would entail and booked us in with an excellent instructor, Matt. Trying to surf will be a lasting memory!

Reviewed 2 September 2014

These guys made it such fun, even for oldies like me. Super friendly and very reasonably priced. My kids loved it and are now hooked. Don't go anywhere else...these guys will have you surfing in one session. Best money I spent all holiday.