“Great guys. Friendly tuition.”
Review of Adams Surf School

Adams Surf School
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Adams surf school in Newquay offers fun surf lessons for all the family from beginner surf lessons, all the way through to advanced surf lessons, video analysis and surf lessons with our Adams Surfboards sponsored pro riders! We tailor make all our Adams surf school lessons to each individual to make sure you enjoy your experience and catch the surfing bug!
Reviewed 2 September 2014

These guys made it such fun, even for oldies like me. Super friendly and very reasonably priced. My kids loved it and are now hooked. Don't go anywhere else...these guys will have you surfing in one session. Best money I spent all holiday.

Reviewed 1 September 2014

Hi
Our 16 yr old son recently attended Adams Surf School for his residential section of his Gold Duke of Edinburgh award...Dave at the school arranged the whole trip at very short notice tailoring it to include surf tuition,coasteering and his accommodation . He quickly made us feel very reassured he was in good hands for the whole 6 days . We have to say we cannot recommend him highly enough and his team of coaches. He thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience from start to finish and I'm sure once word gets out there's going to be a gold rush with others to follow !

Cheers Dave Matt Dale & crew at Matts Lodge ......absolutely Outstanding ...........

Reviewed 31 August 2014 via mobile

A massive thank you to Dave and the team from Adam's surf school. I had to arrange a stag do for 20 guys in Newquay and I found this surf school online. They are very competitive with prices, especially with large groups. Communication before hand was spot on and Dave was available to promptly answer any questions I had about the booking. He made everything so easy. The instructors on the day were very good and managed to keep the whole group under control. Something I now know is a hard task! I would definitely recommend Adam's surf school to anyone looking for a laugh while learning a new skill. All the lads loved it!! Cheers!

Reviewed 21 August 2014

I was very nervous as it was my first time surfing but Dave was very friendly and put us all at ease. I felt a bit of an 'old sausage' on the board - but all the instructors were helpful, professional and very patient!

I would recommend Adams Surf School to anyone thinking of having a go at surfing or having a few more lessons. We had several different instructors and each and every one of them was friendly, knowledgeable and dedicated to providing excellent lessons.

Very sad to have left after a fabulous week in Newquay - with lots of our time spent at the surf school. Looking forward to next years trip already!

Reviewed 20 August 2014

I recently had a lesson with Adams Surf school with 17 others as a Stag do activity. Any hangover was quickly shaken off by the enthusiastic team and their warmup. We then had a good technique tutorial and it was into the surf! The closer you get to standing up the more fun it gets and i was hooked straight away. Its good to know that ill be able to give surfing a go again on my own in the future somewhere. The guys are a great laugh and really good at what they do. Go nowhere else in Newquay for your surfing experience!