“Great company”
Review of Adams Surf School

Adams Surf School
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Adams surf school in Newquay offers fun surf lessons for all the family from beginner surf lessons, all the way through to advanced surf lessons, video analysis and surf lessons with our Adams Surfboards sponsored pro riders! We tailor make all our Adams surf school lessons to each individual to make sure you enjoy your experience and catch the surfing bug!
Reviewed 31 August 2014 via mobile

A massive thank you to Dave and the team from Adam's surf school. I had to arrange a stag do for 20 guys in Newquay and I found this surf school online. They are very competitive with prices, especially with large groups. Communication before hand was spot on and Dave was available to promptly answer any questions I had about the booking. He made everything so easy. The instructors on the day were very good and managed to keep the whole group under control. Something I now know is a hard task! I would definitely recommend Adam's surf school to anyone looking for a laugh while learning a new skill. All the lads loved it!! Cheers!

Reviewed 21 August 2014

I was very nervous as it was my first time surfing but Dave was very friendly and put us all at ease. I felt a bit of an 'old sausage' on the board - but all the instructors were helpful, professional and very patient!

I would recommend Adams Surf School to anyone thinking of having a go at surfing or having a few more lessons. We had several different instructors and each and every one of them was friendly, knowledgeable and dedicated to providing excellent lessons.

Very sad to have left after a fabulous week in Newquay - with lots of our time spent at the surf school. Looking forward to next years trip already!

Reviewed 20 August 2014

I recently had a lesson with Adams Surf school with 17 others as a Stag do activity. Any hangover was quickly shaken off by the enthusiastic team and their warmup. We then had a good technique tutorial and it was into the surf! The closer you get to standing up the more fun it gets and i was hooked straight away. Its good to know that ill be able to give surfing a go again on my own in the future somewhere. The guys are a great laugh and really good at what they do. Go nowhere else in Newquay for your surfing experience!

Reviewed 16 August 2014

I stayed in Newquay for a short break and tried surfing for the first time. All the staff at Adams Surf School were really friendly and made me feel very welcome. I wasn't sure what to expect considering I'm 50 and this was my first surf lesson but I was made to feel that everyone is welcome. Dale was my instructor and he made the lessons great fun. I managed to stand even if it was only for a few seconds but I'm looking forward to returning very soon. I can't speak highly enough of Adams Surf School and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone. Jane x