The Atlantic Hotel(Newquay)
US$127
US$124
US$130
  • Restaurant
Hotel Sunnyside Newquay(Newquay)(Great Value!)
US$103
AbreakAway(Newquay)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$417
  • Free Breakfast
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed at seascape for a week with my partner and have to say it was one of the best places I have stayed in Cornwall. Clare and Andy were wonderful hosts who helped with all our needs when it came to finding our way around Newquay. The kitchen was wonderful, well equipped and very clean and tidy. The room itself was also very clean and tidy with a little wardrobe and chest of drawers which meant we didn't have to live out of a bag. The shower room again was clean and very pleasant to use. I have to say having read another review on here and being a "student who enjoys eating super noodles" but also being someone who is very clean and tidy I could have no complaints with Seascape Lodge and will be going back again. I would highly recommend it to my friends, family and others.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Came with a friend felt like a 5 year old got accused of throwing water and cigarettes out of the window, the owner came flying up and and banged on the door and said the water hit her on the head, to be honest who ever threw the water was probably cleaning the filthy window a, what aload of lies stay clear the room was awful and dirty wouldn't sleep a stray dog in it but everywhere was full so we had to put up with it travel lodge is lovely and half the price of there is like a hostel where travelling students would stay that eat super noodles not 30 year old professionals, it's a hostel not a hotel stay clear

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Charlotte4498
Reviewed 27 August 2017

Clare was absolutely brilliant when I enquired about booking and was kind and patient when I needed any advice, as this was the first time I had booked a hotel. She replied to every email I sent in a sincere and friendly manner and was very helpful when I spoke to her over the phone to pay.
On arrival my boyfriend and I were greeted by Andy who was incredibly welcoming and made an effort to speak to us about where we were from, our journey ect. He provided us with information about the area which was useful.
The hotel itself is a lovely, homely place, and looks exactly like the photos so you know what to expect. Although we did not use the living room/dining area it was very cosy and all the necessary facilities were provided - kitchen appliances, wifi password, iron and ironing board, a hoover and the option to pay for laundry.
The room was clean and tidy when we arrived, and was cleaned immediately after we checked out so hygiene is excellent. The room was a generous size and equip with a small TV, wardrobe, chest of draws and a bedside cabinet. The bathroom was slightly small but a large one would be unnecessary anyway. Toilet paper and a hand towel were provided.
Overall, the stay was incredible and the hotel was beyond what we expected. Generously priced as I paid £200 for 4 nights in a double en- suite room. Would definitely recommend.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 30 July 2017

Absolutely lovely! Couldn't of chosen a better hotel to stay in! :) greeted lovely. The hotel was right near the sea. Basically bang in the middle of town which was so easy for us to get to. Beach was right over the othe side of the road!!!

Room Tip: Nothing, room was excellent:)
Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Laney63, Owner at Seascape Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Thank you for you lovely review we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

The couple that own the lodge are very accommodating to our needs. The room had everything we needed and, everything to do was right on the doorstep! Clare, who owns the lodge, has all the knowledge of the best places to eat, dance or explore! They were very genuine and eager to get to know you, without being overbearing.

We would definitely return!
Thank you to the owners for making our trip even better!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Laney63, Owner at Seascape Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Thank you we look forward to your return.