US$129
Book now, pay at stay
US$111
AbreakAway(Newquay)(Great Value!)
US$88
Hotel Sunnyside Newquay(Newquay)(Great Value!)
US$102
  • Breakfast included
The Atlantic Hotel(Newquay)
US$298
US$284
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 August 2017

Clare was absolutely brilliant when I enquired about booking and was kind and patient when I needed any advice, as this was the first time I had booked a hotel. She replied to every email I sent in a sincere and friendly manner and was very helpful when I spoke to her over the phone to pay.
On arrival my boyfriend and I were greeted by Andy who was incredibly welcoming and made an effort to speak to us about where we were from, our journey ect. He provided us with information about the area which was useful.
The hotel itself is a lovely, homely place, and looks exactly like the photos so you know what to expect. Although we did not use the living room/dining area it was very cosy and all the necessary facilities were provided - kitchen appliances, wifi password, iron and ironing board, a hoover and the option to pay for laundry.
The room was clean and tidy when we arrived, and was cleaned immediately after we checked out so hygiene is excellent. The room was a generous size and equip with a small TV, wardrobe, chest of draws and a bedside cabinet. The bathroom was slightly small but a large one would be unnecessary anyway. Toilet paper and a hand towel were provided.
Overall, the stay was incredible and the hotel was beyond what we expected. Generously priced as I paid £200 for 4 nights in a double en- suite room. Would definitely recommend.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2017

Absolutely lovely! Couldn't of chosen a better hotel to stay in! :) greeted lovely. The hotel was right near the sea. Basically bang in the middle of town which was so easy for us to get to. Beach was right over the othe side of the road!!!

Room Tip: Nothing, room was excellent:)
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Laney63, Owner at Seascape Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Thank you for you lovely review we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

The couple that own the lodge are very accommodating to our needs. The room had everything we needed and, everything to do was right on the doorstep! Clare, who owns the lodge, has all the knowledge of the best places to eat, dance or explore! They were very genuine and eager to get to know you, without being overbearing.

We would definitely return!
Thank you to the owners for making our trip even better!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Laney63, Owner at Seascape Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Thank you we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

My husband and I fancied a couple of days in Newquay and stayed at the seascape the room had all what we needed and was clean also the town and beach was very close by.The owner Clare was very pleasant and helpful she showed me the family room as I am going to recommend this place to my son and daughter family

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Very basic accomadation no tea or coffee facilities in rooms, no towels or a fan so in the recent temperatures unbearable heat, bed very uncomfortable this is more of a hostel not a hotel only good point is the location close to centre.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Laney63, Owner at Seascape Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

We advertise ourselves as self catering accommodation not a hotel. Sorry you were disappointed.