See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 August 2013 via mobile

Clare and Andy make it worth coming to visit. If coming as a group I would definitely stay again. The rooms are a little cramped for six rugby players on a stag do but you get what you pay for!
The whole building is spotlessly clean. The hygine score on the door is a coverted 5!
Breakfast was great value and did the trick. Nothing seems too much bother for the owners who are friendly and welcoming.

• Stayed: August 2013
Laney63, Owner at Seascape Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2013

Thanks for that and hope to see see you again.

Reviewed 14 June 2013

We stayed at Seascape as a base for our rugby tour for 22 guys.

Andy and Clare are great hosts and we pretty much had the run of the Lodge including use of their well stocked bar and pool table as we waitied for the Wingers to do their hair.

The bunk bed rooms are ok but a little cramped for 6 people.

Great value overall but the once you have confirmed your booking, Seascapes' T&C's state that you cannot claim back any cancellations which hit us a little bit when we had some late drop outs.

If I was on another Newquay Sports Tour or Stag do then I would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 May 2013 via mobile

The owners are great. Very warm and welcoming . What you see is what you get. Very good breakfast. Great location, very close to the beach. Where they owners can arange you surf lessons. I would be more than happy to go back

• Stayed: May 2013
Laney63, Owner at Seascape Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2013

We would love to see you back and thank you for the review

Reviewed 9 October 2012

Contrary to the previous review I could find no fault with the Seascape Lodge.

We stayed there for a stag do and it was everything we wanted - cheap accommodation, great location and run by a lovely couple who made us feel most welcome.

The landlady even offered to gut us some fish that we had caught that day, and prepare them so we could take them along to a beach BBQ we had pre-booked.

Rooms are basic (but you can't complain for price), and everything was clean.

Bar/eating area had been recently done up with sofas, pool table etc.

Breakfast was also good.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 October 2012

The owners bent over backwards to make our stay hassle-free and could not have been more welcoming or flexible with our requirements. If you are after 5 star creature comforts, find a Hilton. If you want a relaxed base to sleep and congregate socially as a group, this is the perfect place. The cleanliness is perfect in terms of hygiene as all of the sheets appeared to be professionally laundered and the amenities were spotless. I always look for the food hygiene score and that was a five. Some corners of the place do look dogged, but it's minor and cosmetic. I would not choose this place as a destination for my wife and I, but if I was part ogre a larger group, I would not look anywhere else.

• Stayed: October 2012