Having read previous reviews on Trip Advisor, we opted for a three night stay at Trelaske in November. Hazel gave us a warm welcome on arrival and even brought a pot of tea to our room to save us making one ourselves. The hotel is in a very quiet location and we were allocated a large room with double aspect windows overlooking open country. Unlike some establishments, Trelaske provides plenty of storage space in both bedroom and bathroom - these and all other rooms we encountered were spotlessly clean and nicely furnished.
On holiday, we often seek out local restaurants/pubs to try but, having sampled an excellent dinner on the first evening, there seemed little prospect of bettering it elsewhere. We therefore opted to eat in each evening and can report that this high standard, using produce from the garden or sourced locally, continued throughout our stay.
Overall, a great choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trelaske Hotel & Restaurant is a multi award winning 3 star and 2 AA Rosette for excellent food independent and owner run small hotel. Voted the number 1 hotel in the Looe area according to independent reviews on TripAdvisor for the last 5 years. Set in 4 acres of peaceful gardens, conveniently located between Looe and Polperro. Owner run, we pride ourselves on personal service, comfortable rooms and fantastic seasonal food in a relaxing and peaceful environment. All rooms have balconies or patio areas and baths and showers with luxurious complementary toiletries and flat screen televisions. 3 lounge areas with full bar serving real Cornish ale and extensive wine list. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Trelaske Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trelaske Hotel And Restaurant
- Trelaske Hotel Looe
- Trelaske Hotel & Restaurant Looe, Cornwall