“One of the best”
Review of Bos's chippy

Bos's chippy
Ranked #139 of 262 Restaurants in Falmouth
Reviewed 3 September 2017

I guess we've all visited fish and chip shops. Bos's chippy is easily one of the best I've ever been to.My wife thought that her cod and chips from here was better then the one she had at the Gylly Beach Cafe. The veggie choice isn't huge - but then, it is a FISH and chip shop...
Good value, friendly employees, excellent chips. If you visit Falmouth, this is the chipper to look for.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

If you want freshly cooked, excellent portions, proper mushy peas then this is the chippy for you. One of the few chippys we've never had a bad experience with been consistently for the eleven years we've been using it.

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Absolutely the best chip shop around, I go here every week if I can, all the food is great and the staff are welcoming and friendly and food is a decent price. Well done guys :-)

Reviewed 6 April 2017

Cod was not good, batter was poor and the fish was tasteless and not cod like (came in a rectangle, like a large fish finger)... had fish and chips recently in north cornwall and this really highlighted how the meal I had at Bozzy was.. below par, althought very local will never go back

1  Thank Rob P
Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

Everytime i go the food is generous and tasty. Service is also excellent. Nothing at fault keep doing what your doing.