“Breakfast ”

Ranked #50 of 262 Restaurants in Falmouth
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Cuisines: Italian, British
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: We pride ourselves on using the best and the freshest ingredients which are all locally sourced where possible. We use only the best quality ingredients; Trevarthen sausages, bacon, beef, black pudding, Cornish hogs pudding and of course our burgers are 100& beef. We use only free range eggs from Rosedown Eggs. Dogs (and their owners) are very welcome
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Tried the cafe for the first time was impressed friendly staff the big breakfast was perfect will definitely return

3  Thank C5337ARmichaelk

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

Fantastic breakfast and a very friendly atmosphere. The girls working there are lovely always makes us feel welcome. Come in nearly every Saturday. Plus the coffee is really good too!!

2  Thank Jenny M
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Massive queue on arrival, always a good sign! Dog friendly, treats on the counter. All food freshly cooked so be prepared for a wait. Staff brilliant, advised how long the food would be and were spot on. Great breakfast, so much I couldn't finish it. Can't wait to go back.

Dawn P, Owner at The Bickland Cafe Ltd, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

Thank you for your review. I am pleased you enjoyed the experience and while we are busy a lot of the time, we hope that you didn't have to wait too long..We like to thank our reviewers in person, so when you next come in please make yourself known to us.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

We took our staff here for a pre Xmas breakfast and had a good value, well cooked meal. All the staff were friendly and good humoured

I am pleased that you joined us for one of our Christmas party breakfasts, in it's fourth year...I hope you had a great time and will tell all of your friends, so that they may experience it next year....

Reviewed 15 December 2017

Want to thank Dawn and the team for a great start to my 40th Birthday Celebrations
I had a great day planned with 12 of my good friends. So we decided to start it off with a hearty breakfast at Bickland Cafe
I am a regular customer here and rate the food and service very highly Dawn the owner is great and her and her staff offer a friendly face and great local food. A lot of which is homemade. ( my favourite is Dawns Bakewell tart mmmm)
We pre ordered for my birthday breakfast because we were on a tight schedule. Everything was ready on time. And everyone enjoyed a big hearty breakfast before we set off for our adventure.
There was a couple of my friends not visited the cafe before. But have now been back for more.
Thanks Dawn and team.
I will recommend If you have never been. Find it and try it. Mmmmmmmmm

Thank you for your review....keep the friends coming...