“Great Seafood & Cocktail Selection”
Review of Falmouth Shell bar - CLOSED

Falmouth Shell bar
Price range: US$3 - US$19
Cuisines: Cuban, Seafood, Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Shell Bar serves fresh seafood and tiki cocktails, We have space for over 50 people seated ,you are also welcome To come in for just drinks too .
Reviewed 4 May 2017

I moved to the area last year and I'm slowly getting round all of the restaurants. I'd been looking to try the Shell Bar for some time and my parent's recent visit provided a great opportunity. I went in with no expectations but left feeling amazing. The seafood selection is extremely varied and provides great choice, as does the cocktail menu. I had a whole crab from the specials - whilst it took me about 90 minutes to get through, it was a food experience I won't forget and it tasted great! My parent's had the sharing platter, which I also dipped in and out of - a great choice for those of you who like your seafood and want a bit of everything! I enjoyed the meal so much that I've booked to come back again within the month!

becky b, Owner at Falmouth Shell bar, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2017

Thankyou , it's very good of you to write such a lovely review ,

Reviewed 18 April 2017

A great restaurant with very friendly staff. When we arrived late, they still took us in and served us a wonderful meal. Make sure to try the Seafood Platter for two and try one of their many cocktails!

1  Thank Tom P
becky b, Owner at Falmouth Shell bar, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2017

Thankyou very much! Really happy you liked our restaurant and enjoyed yourselves

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Good choice of seafood on the menu without it being overwhelming, with a few options for the non seafood fan too. Lovely muscles, tasty scallops and the surf n turf was fantastic. Between us we had our steaks cooked to three separate options and all three were perfect and arrived together. Even the salad was interesting and tasty. Great chips too, garlic mayo... Yum!
Staff were welcoming and friendly. Atmosphere was relaxed.
Falmouth is full of great places to eat and this is one of them!

becky b, Owner at Falmouth Shell bar, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2017

Thankyou very much for taking the time to write your review, it makes us all happy to know your family had a good evening!

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

We had amazing service here last Monday and such delicious seafood that we returned with friends just a few days later! The seabass was cooked perfectly and the seafood linguine was excellent. My 3 year old demolished his mussels in minutes along with a chocolate milkshake. The chocolate tarte was just sublime. Excellent ingredients cooked well that spoke for themselves. A must try in Falmouth. Can't wait to return next year!

Thankyou! So much for your review , we're very pleased you had a good time and enjoyed the food .

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Had a fantastic family meal at the Shell Bar. The restaurant is welcoming and the decor beautiful. Staff were friendly and attentive. We ordered a seafood platter which was fresh tasty and the portion huge.
We were even serenaded all night with live music!
I can thoroughly recomend this restaurant. Thanks we will return!

becky b, Manager at Falmouth Shell bar, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2017

Thankyou very much we are happy you enjoyed your selves