“Ride and argumentative manager”
Review of Wing Cheung House

Wing Cheung House
Ranked #167 of 262 Restaurants in Falmouth
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

Once a year we come 350 miles to Falmouth. Once a year one of our highlights is a takeaway from Wing Cheung. Order ready at specified time. However, order was incorrect, and the sweet and sour (Hong Kong style) was laced with chilli (very hot).

When my wife rang to bring this to their attention the manager was rude, argumentative and abusive! My wife is both a pier and stupid woman according to the helpful manager...

I highly recommend you eithwr triple check your order, or don't pick a fight with the manager if anything is wrong.

We will NOT be ordering from them again

Reviewed 17 August 2018

A new lad was on the till who clearly had had no training ! His female colleague kept taking over but was also taking an order by phone. When we came to collect they didnt recognise us and were surly in their response. The food was average and one dish lacked the cashews we ordered and which had been confirmed when the order was read back to us.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Order takeaway from here on a regular basis. Food is always good and a very varied menu. Staff are very helpful but you do sometimes have to wait a bit due to the popularity. Only shame is they have stopped taking card payments so you have to remember to take cash!

Reviewed 4 May 2018

Normally the food here is very nice, maybe I'm splitting hairs but occasionally it fails to meet their own high standards. Might be due to a change in chef training or something but definitely not as consistently good as they used to be. Nevertheless, still continue to use them and would recommend

Reviewed 27 April 2018

I had avoided this take away for a number of years due to an awful experience some five years ago. I thought I'd give it another chance tonight. Surly it could not have gotten any worse over the years. I'm disappointed to say it has. Poor quality food at very expensive prices. Maybe I'll try again in another five years.