All reviews honesty bar feta cheese sea view on arrival road parking family run hotel lovely hotel cornish breakfast biscuits breakfast was delicious sea front warm welcome perfect location minute walk to the beach gilly beach room was spacious town centre
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

If your visiting Falmouth for a short or long break the Lerryn is a great place to stay.
Friendly family run business with a warm welcome.
Spacious clean rooms with tea coffee making facilities.
Great cooked breakfast to start the day.
You won’t be disappointed.

Stayed: November 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

My best friend & I came to stay here on Saturday 6th October for a one night stay to celebrate my big birthday.
Lovely warm welcome from the chap I presume that owned the place.
He acknowledged that it was my birthday & offered a complimentary drink which I thought was such a lovely touch.

Our room was really lovely & we were pleasantly surprised. Loved the decor & it felt super cosy.

The lounge area was lovely & airy, we enjoyed our drink by the window to start off our stay.

Great location as you are near the beach & the town which was perfect for us.

My only regret is that I couldn’t eat my lovely looking breakfast the next morning. Like a fool I over indulged in the fizzy stuff the night before & didn’t feel too clever the next day. You’d think I ought to know better since hitting 40 but no!

Will be back to sample the breakfast & to take time out from the busy life.

Thank you!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 October 2018

Nice friendly Hotel with a warm welcome and comfy bed and room, good breakfast, and honesty Bar. No Evening Meal was available .But gently walk into town was good.
Small Car park, but parked outside in road.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 September 2018

I have stayed a few times for work and always ,I am greated with a friendly welcome, upgraded if there's a better room free.
The hotel is lovely and quiet yet close to down and the beach.
It's a perfect location.
I breakfast is always Fab.
Thanks again.
Great value and a lovely hotel.

Room Tip: All rooms seem great.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 September 2018

This is my favourite hotel. It's the complete package. This was my 4th stay at the Lerryn and I always look forward to returning there. Convenient location. Easy parking. The rooms are clean, stylish and modern. The rooms are what I want in a hotel room. Complimentary chocolates, mineral water and toiletries. These little touches just make the difference. Other hotels give the bare minimum. This time I stayed in room 19. Very comfortable. Massive bed. Good ensuite. The breakfast room is nice. The breakfasts are good, the staff are polite and friendly. It really does deliver satisfaction. And it's excellent value for money.

Room Tip: The sea view rooms would have the best views
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo