All reviews honesty bar feta cheese sea view on arrival road parking family run hotel lovely hotel cornish breakfast biscuits breakfast was delicious sea front warm welcome perfect location minute walk to the beach gilly beach room was spacious town centre
Reviewed 20 September 2018

I stayed for a few nights, lovely warm welcome on arrival. The staff clearly enjoy working there. Loved the honesty bar, well priced for self service, but they will happily serve you if you ask.....which i did.
Would I stay again? Yes I would.
I have tried to rate cleanliness etc but it wont let me.......... top marks for all.

Room tip: Phone them
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 September 2018

We stayed two nights in August and we were very pleased to find the lerryn met our expectations. Despite the hotel providing limited parking there were plenty of spaces on the street. The hotel is perfectly located a few minutes from the beach and approximately 10- 15 minute walk into town.Our room was on the top floor with a sea view (over the tops of houses) and retro décor. It was nice to see a wardrobe stocked with numerous coat hangers.
The hotel is tastefully decorated and we felt very relaxed enjoying sitting in the garden or the lounge. Breakfast was freshly cooked to order and the menu was suitable for a wide range of dietary needs.
The owners and staff are very friendly and accommodating. We received some sad news on the day of checking out and the owner showed great empathy and said we could take our time in leaving the room at no extra charge.
I would recommend this hotel and I would defiantly stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Great hotel/ B&B, lovely breakfasts with daily specials. The managers are lovely as are the other staff we met at breakfasts.
We were upgraded on check in FREE of charge without asking!
All ready booked again, great place.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 September 2018

We spent three nights here on our recent journey through Cornwall. A wonderful location, friendly staff, excellent breakfast and nicely appointed rooms. Our view of the ocean was gorgeous and we were able to walk anywhere we needed to go. Parking is good, not just in the lot behind the hotel, but also on the street. We would stay here again in a heartbeat!

Room tip: Ocean view
Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

I visited the Lerryn Hotel to see friends in Falmouth. The staff were very welcoming and there was a friendly atmosphere. The rooms are beautiful and kept to a fantastic standard, the hotel itself being in a great location, minutes walk from the sea and the town. There was a good variety on the breakfast menu, especially for myself as a vegetarian. I would highly recommend the Lerryn Hotel and thoroughly enjoyed my stay :)

Date of stay: August 2018