All reviews honesty bar feta cheese sea view on arrival road parking family run hotel lovely hotel cornish breakfast biscuits breakfast was delicious sea front warm welcome perfect location minute walk to the beach gilly beach room was spacious town centre
Reviewed 30 October 2016

Spent the weekend at this hotel with my son as we were looking at the local university. I had a lovely double room with balcony and sea view. My son was next door in a single room. The hotel ticked all the boxes and the staff were very friendly. Would definitely return if visiting Falmouth.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

Here for 2 nights. I go to Falmouth for its excellent beer festival and normally stay at a nearby hotel but after they were rude to me last year thought I'd try somewhere else. Glad I did! The Lerryn was far better value and nicer. I only had a simple single room which was small but fine for me. Very clean and comfy bed. The shower was good , good to see the honesty bar which I didn't get to use ( enough beers at the beer fest and array if excellent pubs in town )and we'll cooked breakfast. The latter is a tad disorganised in that I was kept waiting a while before getting served but really not an issue as not in a rush. The coffee was excellent.
For the reasonable price I can't fault this place. Will be my first choice in town next time

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 24 October 2016

Excellent service, lovely clean comfortable room and distant views over the coastline. Nice and warm in the rooms, but a little too hot for me in the rest of the hotel. Food excellent, loved the local sourced food for breakfast, especially the sausages mmm.
Overall a lovely experience and well worth a second visit.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

We stayed here last year when in Falmouth visiting family. Our room was lovely, very spacious and comfortable. Close the beaches and a short walk to town. Staff were really friendly and nothing was too much trouble. Breakfast was delicious. Only problem we found was there was confusion as 2 people served us so our breakfast got overlooked and took ages.. we had to remind them! This can be forgiven though as the breakfast was lovely.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

Fantastic stay here. Room was huge, modern, v clean, with great decor and v comfy massive bed. Hosts were unbelievably helpful, polite and accommodating. Breakfast was lovely, great local produce for the full Cornish. The team were v friendly and took great care in ensuring you had everything you needed. Would % recommend and stay here again! A+++++

Trip type: Travelled as a couple