“Great Thai”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Decided we fancied some Thai food so popped in here. First impression was good as was very busy on a Monday night the decor is also very nice. We sat down by a very friendly waitress at decent sized table.
The menu had plenty choice and I had dim sum to start which was lovely my boyfriend the fish cakes which were also great. My main was beef stir fried with garlic which was tasty and the beef tender my boyfriend had the duck which he really liked. A special mention for the noodles we had too which were really good. Overall the bill was very reasonable and I would say great value and the staff were mega friendly and efficient. Next time I'm in Falmouth I would come back.

Reviewed 30 June 2018

Cannot fault this restaurant great atmosphere food and lovely service. Very happy to return soon! Booking next week

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

I have now been to The Thai Orchid twice with my partner. On both occasions we found the food to be of a very high standard. Staff are friendly and attentive. The restaurant itself is decorated beautifully. Highly recommend that you book a table as this is a popular spot.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Having done a good number of Thai restaurants as it's my wife's favoured food I can say that this is a gem!!
More food than you would expect for their reasonable prices and good value wines.
Best to book as it's not got a lot of tables.
3 of us ate from a good set menu for £65 inc wine and beers.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

A small group of us came in for a birthday meal. And it was just perfect. The interior of the restaurant is incredible and creates the most amazing atmosphere. The staff were perfect. They do the most incredible job and made us feel so welcome and at ease. And the food! I haven’t been able to stop thinking about the food. I honestly can not wait to head back for another meal.