“Awesome seafood by the beach”

Hooked on the Rocks
Ranked #33 of 250 Restaurants in Falmouth
Price range: US$18 - US$38
Cuisines: Seafood, Bar, Wine Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are open after a busy winter of refurbishment and are so proud to open our doors and show you our new look! We now have a brand new kitchen and a warmer richer colour palette to frame the outstanding view over looking Swanpool Beach, Falmouth. The restaurant is a more luxiourious space with rich hues, fabulous velvet teal chairs more intimate booth seating as well as a group dining area that is perfect for those family and friend get togethers! Our menu is locally sourced, sustainable wherever possible using the freshest Cornish produce with inspiration taken from the rugged Cornish coastline surrounding the restaurant.
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Cracking restaurant by the sea serving fantastic local seafood. Had the seafood platter including the best mussels I've ever tasted. Would highly recommend a visit if in Falmouth.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

Being a solo diner I was made to feel very welcome and at ease dining early (6.00) on a Friday evening. The location is awesome with wonderful views of the bay. The service was friendly and all my needs/requests were catered for. The meal was amazing, I had the Goan Curry, which met all my expectations. The menu was imaginative and there were specials of the day on the blackboard. I had been wanting to visit this restaurant for sometime and look forward to returning on my next visit to the area.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

Sun shinning, an hour walk around the beautiful coast path, finishing with a superb lunch, in a very relaxed restaurant over looking a stunning beach. Oysters and mussels with fantastic wine, Britain at its best!

1  Thank WWebber
Reviewed 2 May 2017

NIcely located restaurant (on a bluff overlooking Swanpool Beach) serving top class sea food. NIcely decorated in an attractive nautical style - minimalist but very nice for that.

Service is friendly and good - except the restaurant runs on bottled gas and had been let down by a late delivery by its supplier on the occasion we visited. It was soon remedied though and the house provided bread and olives gratis in the meantime. I would have awarded 5 stars were it not for this delay but, in fairness, it was a supplier failure.

Food was excellent and the wine/beer list very good. Nicely cooked and well presented and served. I had the fish of the day which was Hake. It was perfect!

A little bit out of town so you will need to drive or take a short taxi ride - but well worth it in my opinion!

Reviewed 29 April 2017

We booked a table for 15 people. Our party included all age groups, from a 4-year-old to grandparents. We appreciated the whole experience, from friendly welcome and professional service to yummy food: scallop ceviche, goat's cheese tortellini, fillet steak and fish & chips all received particular praise. The beautiful view and proximity of a lovely beach are bonuses. A great time was had by all. Many thanks!