“Great food, authentic cuisine and good value too!”
Review of Chang Noi

Chang Noi
Ranked #83 of 609 Restaurants in Chester
Price range: US$0 - US$41
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Dropped in, without a reservation for a meal for two. The restaurant, housed in an old pub, has recently been sensitively renovated both inside and out however the food and service were as wonderful as usual; tasty, slightly unusual and all served piping hot.
Highly recommended, will return yet again in the near future

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

This place is right on my doorstep but have never been until last night!! So annoyed with myself as this is by far the best food iv had out in a long long time!!
All very fresh and hot! Recommend the Chang Noi special curry!
Everything was amazing, the food, the staff!
5 stars!

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Love the food at the Chang Noi , my favourite Thai restaurant . Staff are so friendly and welcoming and my kids love it too. Highly recommend

Reviewed 26 July 2018

We came here last weekend for my husbands birthday, 7 of us including my 2 daughters. We chose this as we used to go when it was at The Nags Head in Bridge Trafford years ago. The food then was always exceptional and very authentic. Now the food we had was perfectly nice including the Red Thai Curry, Mixed Starter dish, Thai Fishcakes, Veg Tempura etc. I chose from the special off which is £9.99 for 2 courses. The prices were reasonable. Sadly, i don't think the food is quite as authentic as it used to be. Not sure we would return unfortunately.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Went for family meal, we have been a few times the food never fails to deliver, great atmosphere authentic Thai food this is a little gem of a restaurant, can’t wait to go again

Date of visit: July 2018