ABode Chester(Chester)
US$125
US$118
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

US$116
US$149
US$122
US$107
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$75
US$65
Priceline
US$91
Priceline
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$98
PremierInn.com
US$291
US$274
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsgrab and gorace coursethe penthousecar parksmall kitchenkitchen areasmart studiofirst served basisparking is limitedhot drinksself cateringovernight parkingper nightcoffee machinecomplimentary breakfasta couple of minutes walkearly check
Reviewed 13 December 2017

This was an amazing place to stay. We stayed on one of the hottest days of this summer and the air con was spot on ! Very close to city center so getting around was easy. Rooms had a little kitchenette to keep your own food and drinks in. Great design through the whole hotel. Comfy and very clean. Small car park and we were lucky to get a space. Overall I would stay here again.

Stayed: August 2017
Victoria W, Manager at Roomzzz Chester City, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Dear Rachel B,

Many thanks for taking the time to write such a glowing review of Roomzzz Chester. I'm thrilled to see you enjoyed your stay and I will look in welcoming you back in the near future.

Warm Regards,

Victoria Wright
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

Room was great, very spacious and clean.

Parking area is poor, even at 3pm when I checked in it was full. However there’s a safe public car park about 90secs walk away so wasn’t an issue.

Check in is slow, and despite two people behind the desk it took ten minutes from me arriving to get to the front of the queue. Staff were friendly though.

Main issue was the lack of outside lighting, the car park and entrance off the road aren’t lit, so as it was icy it was particularly hazardous (luckily I’m sure footed!). Not good for disabled or elderly people.This seriously needs rectifying, and is the reason for the low score to be honest.

I would stay again, but will take a torch if it’s in the winter!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Oliver B, Hotel Team Leader at Roomzzz Chester City, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Dear Coopergreg,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. It's disappointing to hear that we have not been able to meet your full expectations and provide you with the 5 star experience which aim to give. Our car park has been undergoing lighting improvements this week and we are hoping to address the specific areas that you have highlighted in your review. We always want to provide a safe and enjoyable stay for our guests and have taken on board your comments.

We understand that an enjoyable stay also means a speedy check-in and we do try to streamline the process as much as possible, especially during peak times, so I'm sorry to hear that you found the process slow on this occasion.

I see that you enjoyed the room and the friendly staff and I'm glad to hear that the issues you raised have not deterred you from staying at Roomzzz Chester in the future. We look forward to your future visits.

Kindest regards,
Oliver
Hotel Team Leader

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

Really negative review based on the staff, I arrived to the car park and took a spot were I could. It looked ok and safe to me and another car was parked there too!

A female staff member came outside and told me I couldn't park there due to glass and safety for my car. I asked about the other car and she said they would move very soon. So I went out of the car park and parked about 5 mins away, going out of my way and being a bit annoyed.

When I got back the other car was still there, fast forward hours later after a night out; the cars still there!!! I was fuming. The staff seem to allow certain people to park but not others.

The general attitude wasn't great either as my roomie for the night experienced poor customer service from a male member of staff who was jot helpful at all and made the experience of checking in convoluted and difficult.

Room was great, bed was comfy. I found it tough getting the shower to work but that was just a hangover malfunction in hindsight.

Had a nightmare finding the cutlery, luckily it was in a hidden draw in the main draws.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Mike B
Oliver B, Hotel Team Leader at Roomzzz Chester City, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2017

Dear Mike B,

I'm sorry to hear that your stay did not meet the high standards that we strive for. With regards to the parking, the area in question is sign posted as a 'no parking' zone and we do advise all guests that parking is not permitted in this area. The car that remained parked in this area during your stay was asked to relocate but unfortunately did not follow our requests, we are therefore following up on this incident directly with the guest. I can assure you that we do don't provide additional parking privileges for certain guests.

I would like to discuss the details of your roommates check-in experience with you, to find out what went wrong and how we can prevent this from happening in the future.
If you could email me directly I would appreciate your feedback.

oliver@roomzzz.com

I hope that we are able to rectify this situation and that your experience has not deterred you from staying at Roomzzz Chester City in the future.

Kind regards,
Oliver
Hotel Team Leader

Reviewed 4 December 2017

First stay at this hotel and overall an extremely positive experience. Firstly there is ample parking so no hassle associated with finding a space which is often a problem in city centre hotels, £10/night which is fine. Friendly reception staff (thanks Martin!), my request during booking for a quiet room was followed and the room itself,one of the Grande Studio's was very spacious, well equipped with a small kitchen area, good powerful and hot shower and comfortable good sized bed. Only downside was a problem with the heating which meant that the room was perpetually chilly - for me not an issue as I dont like hot rooms and I reported the issue on check out. The location is perfect and although located centrally there was no intrusive traffic noise.
We only stayed one night but for people looking for a base for a few days stay this would be perfect (as it was for the one night). The room rate is very competitive and if it stays that way we will definitely be back one our three monthly visit to the relatives near Chester.

Room Tip: The more expensive rooms seem to be located higher up and will be quieter as a result
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 December 2017

After a nice quick check in we got up to our room, and it was excellent. Small kitchen area, huge bathroom and a comfy bed with loads of space with a sofa and wardrobe at the end. Very clean rooms also. Only downside was parking, as it was a race day we parked at the car park over the road. But overall a nice place to stay for a night with very good in-room amenities.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Victoria W, Manager at Roomzzz Chester City, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Dear UKL808,

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review. I'm pleased to that overall you've enjoyed your stay.

I'm sorry to see the Parking has affected your scoring of Roomzzz Chester.

I hope to see you return in the near future.

Warm regards,