2,000 results
All reviews nelsons bar spiral staircase japanese garden ciros restaurant the palm court sunday carvery executive room afternoon tea lovely hotel wedding venue steam room and sauna wedding guests my partner leisure facilities buffet style reception area relaxing break
Reviewed 14 October 2018

Fabulous stay at this lovely hotel. Relaxed in swimming pool, jacuzzi and sauna in afternoon and then had drinks in the pub. Went to restaurant at night, food was amazing and decor is beautiful. Very nice surprise on checking in that we had been upgraded to Executive Room, nice and roomy, lovely decor and everything you would need is available. All staff very friendly and attentive. Lovely cooked breakfast in morning, although could have continental if preferred or cereals/fruit etc.

Room tip: Executive room very nice
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

Was surprised by my fiancé with a night in our wedding venue to get a look at the place before the big day. Can honestly say there is not a bad word I could say about the place. Usually at a hotel stay there’s always something to nit pick about but not here. Everywhere was clean and tidy,the staff were spot on and the whole place including the swimming and spa area and grounds look amazing. Roll on August and our big day because after a little taster of what’s to come I’m all the more excited. Thanks for a great stay!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank carradiniho
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

If you are planning on getting married at the Grosvenor I highly recommend it. They go out of their way for you. They made our day the best we could of asked for and more. They go that extra mile. They make it all about you. The staff are fantastic and friendly and I would love to do it all over again. If i could give them 10 stars I would.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2018

Stayed here a couple of years ago but wanted to return to just have a Sunday Lunch as we had been overwhelmed by how good the food was the first time around.
We were not disappointed the carvery was delicious and the server was happy to fill the plate!
Would definitely recommend

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

I stayed here one night on business before a conference and was delighted with my stay. The hotel has a beautiful lobby and attractive communal areas and the newly refurbished restaurant is very tastefully done in an Art Deco style with friendly and professional waiting staff. Lovely touch to have a pianist playing in the background too.

My room was perfect for my needs. Large desk so I could work, comfortable bed and lovely bathroom wet room with a window overlooking the peaceful spa garden. The only strange thing was the spiral staircase as soon as you open your bedroom door. Aesthetically a nice idea but actually quite awkward when trying to get up a narrow spiral staircase with a suitcase!

The spa garden is a real haven of tranquility. I enjoyed a peaceful smoothie here in the late summer sunshine. The swimming pool is lovely, with hot tub and sauna but as other reviewers have said the changing rooms could do with an upgrade and more individual changing rooms added.

The food was excellent: both my lunch and dinner and perhaps more surprisingly the quality didn’t suffer the following day at the conference catering for around 70 people. Very impressive.

Thanks for a great stay: hope to return with my family for a leisure visit next year.

Date of stay: September 2018