1,996 results
All reviews nelsons bar spiral staircase japanese garden ciros restaurant the palm court sunday carvery executive room afternoon tea lovely hotel wedding venue steam room and sauna wedding guests my partner leisure facilities buffet style reception area relaxing break
Reviewed 22 April 2018

We had our wedding at the Grosvenor Pulford Hotel and Spa on 25th March 2018 and had the most amazing day! This venue is beautiful inside and out and the staff are incredible. Everyone was so friendly and professional and cannot do enough for you. They ensured the day went without a hitch and we received lots of amazing feedback from our guests about how fantastic the staff were and how beautiful the hotel is. Special mentions need to go to Alastair and his team on the day for their hard work and organisation. Alastair went out of his way to put our mind at ease the evening before the wedding and keep us updated on what to expect throughout the day. The wedding breakfast and evening buffet food was delicious and the rooms were fantastic. I would also like to thank Nia and Emma in the events team who were brilliant in the run up to the wedding. Every query was answered quickly and efficiently and they were on top of everything at all times. I requested the use of one of the private suites for myself and my bridesmaids to get ready in and have breakfast in the morning of the wedding which was great and I would recommend this for all future brides! I can’t wait to go back to the hotel to see the new restaurant when it reopens and we will definitely be back for an anniversary get away. Thank you again Grosvenor Pulford for helping to make our special day so perfect! x

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 845carlym
Nathan G, Guest Relations Manager at Grosvenor Pulford Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Dear Carly M

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us with a such wonderful review. We are so pleased that we succeeded in making your most special occasion such a fantastic experience. I will surely be passing this review onto the whole team especially Nia and Emma. We hope that you will return very soon, where a warm welcome awaits you.

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Really good massage therapist - Kirsty. She seemed to hone in on all the areas needed for my benefit. My friend had a facial with her and she had just the right touch with the head massage. We would both happily recommend her.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Nathan G, Guest Relations Manager at Grosvenor Pulford Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Dear Shelagh T

We are so delighted that you loved your time at our Spa By Kasia so very much. We are thrilled with such a kind review please rest assured that I will share this with the whole team, especially Kirsty and we truly hope to welcome you back very soon.

Guest Service Manager

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Check in very poor. I basically was given the key card and not even clearly directed to the room. Luckily for me waitress, which I asked where is the lift assist me and showed me way to my room. No way I will be able to find it by myself. His name was George I believe. As for hotel like this I will expect more from reception. Room itself was noise as on ground floor however I was moved upstairs so enjoyable later. Cleanliness of the bathroom floor in booth rooms very poor... Black hairs everywhere... Room bit dusty to.. Food in bar area tasty. Drinks very expensive. Average of 6£ for a single alcohol with mixer. Bar team members very friendly and helpful. Need a bit more training on organisation when busy. Gym very small but you can pull workout out. Swimming pool big and looks amazing. Spa well looked after. Check out again no customer engagement I wasn't even asked how was my stay. Basics of customer journey are sadly forgotten.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Nathan G, Guest Relations Manager at Grosvenor Pulford Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear Karolina P

Thank you for taking the time to review following you recent stay and we are saddened to read that this was a disappointing experience, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you directly. Please do not hesitate to contact me at gsm@grosvenorpulfordhotel.co.uk at any time and we truly hope that you will return in the not too distant future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 13 April 2018

We stayed at the Grosvenor Hotel while on our tour of England, Wales, Ireland and Scotland recently and were pleasantly surprised to find our rather large room and bathroom had recently been totally remodeled. Actually, the bathroom was to large, it was probably larger than the guest room. With a raindrop-style shower head, quartz countertops and other amenities, this place was over the top in luxury. Even our evening meal in the restaurant was top-drawer nice.

Room tip: Ask for the best room in the hotel first.
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Nathan G, Guest Relations Manager at Grosvenor Pulford Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

Dear Dave46033

Thank you for taking the time to review and we are all thrilled that you enjoyed your recent stay. It is great to know that you found the room to be so comfortable and your kind words are greatly valued.

We hope to welcome you back to Grosvenor Pulford Hotel & Spa in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

I bought a voucher for the Spa taster day & afternoon tea for 2 for my Mum for her birthday. I went with her for this and we thoroughly enjoyed it. Staff were very attentive, friendly & made you feel so comfortable. On arrival we were assigned to a therapist and taken on a tour of the spa and all areas were explained. We got changed into robes and slippers which were provided and enjoyed a lovely complementary Asian tea. After this we used the pool/sauna/jacuzzi facilities and and walked around the Asian garden. At 11.30am we went for our treatments - we both had the massage and we were in the twin room with a therapist each. The massage was perfect and the therapists checked that pressure was okay, etc. After this we went into the eatery for our afternoon tea - sandwich fillings were listed to us and we were able to amend one sandwich as we both didn’t like the filling. It was delicious and everything was fresh, especially the scones, they were warm from the oven. After lunch we used the facilities again and practically had the pool area to ourself. Some reviews make comment on the changing areas being tired compared to other parts of the spa, while this may be - it doesn’t effect your experience in any way & I think it is a bit picky. The only one thing I would say is the lockers only take old pound coins - which people don’t have any more, it wasn’t an issue as they do accept trolley tokens and you can borrow one of these from reception with a £5 deposit. Thank you to the lovely staff for allowing us to have such an enjoyable day. Overall a really relaxing & tranquil experience. Would definitely return!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank aimeeteare
Nathan G, Guest Relations Manager at Grosvenor Pulford Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Dear aimeeteare

I am so delighted that you enjoyed your recent spa taster day & afternoon tea within the spa at Grosvenor Pulford Hotel & Spa, please rest assured that I have shared your kind comments with the team who were delighted with such a great review.

We hope to welcome you back for some more relaxing treatments very soon!

Guest Service Manager