“Pleasant surprise”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 27 August 2016

Didn't want to go far from the hotel and we wanted an Indian meal.so this was a nice surprise 100 yards from the hotel. Great food and service,would go again. Wife said I was the best she had tasted.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

I have ordered from the restaurant many times and every time the food is top notch! Also nice and cheap

Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

Excellent keema Balti . Excellent lamb Balti . Nicely spiced . Garlic nan lovely and fresh . Poppadums and onions plentiful . Very filling . For 2 of us £20 + : good value . Will return

Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

I absolutely love it in there. Actually I've only been in the restaurant once and to be fair the deciration is not very appealing however the food is very nice. I always order take away with them through Justeat.com and they give you papadooms + sauces freely. The chicken korma + butter chicken are one of the bests ones I have ever tried.

Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

After a long day at work I decided to treat myself for a Chicken Tikka Mosalla. I also had the garlic nan bread with it.

The Chicken Tikka Mosalla was the best I have ever had! The sauce was tasty, and the chicken was cooked to perfection. It arrived hot, and ready to eat.

The portion size was not humongous, but perfectly reasonable. I was indeed very full and satisfied at the end of my meal.

After asking I later learned that the Chef who cooked my meal was named Ali. She did tremendous meal, and deserves the recognition for her skill.

I headed to use the ladies room. It is nothing fancy, but the area was clean and hygienic.

The customer service was efficient, and friendly.