“Perfectly cooked chicken”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

After a long day at work I decided to treat myself for a Chicken Tikka Mosalla. I also had the garlic nan bread with it.

The Chicken Tikka Mosalla was the best I have ever had! The sauce was tasty, and the chicken was cooked to perfection. It arrived hot, and ready to eat.

The portion size was not humongous, but perfectly reasonable. I was indeed very full and satisfied at the end of my meal.

After asking I later learned that the Chef who cooked my meal was named Ali. She did tremendous meal, and deserves the recognition for her skill.

I headed to use the ladies room. It is nothing fancy, but the area was clean and hygienic.

The customer service was efficient, and friendly.

Reviewed 11 May 2016

Ultimately, the most important thing about eating in or from a restaurant is the quality of the food. There is nothing fancy about this place and it's not in the most salubrious site in town (although it isn't far from Eastgate if you know where you're going) BUT the food is excellent (great onion bhajis and a very good prawn puri served open) and the prices aren't fancy either. If you're wanting a romantic evening or a designer experience then this isn't for you. If you just want good food and don't mind about the rest then I can highly recommend it. One note of caution : they don't serve any bitter beer here and the wine selection isn't vast, although the house reds were perfectly ok.

Reviewed 27 April 2016

I have used this restaurant 4 years
The guys great,the food is fab.xx i will always recommend them.x

Reviewed 27 February 2016

I went here for the second time this week and, just like the first time, the food was excellent. I had the chicken passanda and it was delicious. The prices are very reasonable - about £7.50 for each dish - and I can't say anything bad about the service as the guys who served us were friendly and efficient. One criticism: the drinks menu is a bit limited. Otherwise if you like Indian food, go for it!

Reviewed 8 December 2015 via mobile

Food was worst I've ever experienced in any Indian restaurant. Could do with a visit from the inviromental health

1  Thank Christoph J