We stayed at this hotel a couple of weeks ago and although there was a wedding and an 18th birthday party at the hotel that night we still had a relaxing stay.
The rooms are comfortable, but unfortunately we did not have any bath robes or any mineral water which was a little disappointing for a hotel of this quality. Although the warm chocolate chip cookie on arrival was a nice touch!
Much thought has obviously gone into the pool and spa area which we enjoyed but it was particularly busy during our visit so difficult to get room in the pool to swim!
We ate at the Marco Pierre White bar and grill in the evening, which served a great cocktails and a good steak but we were unimpressed with the sub standard bread, which was charged as an extra and did not have a great deal of flavour.
Would definitely stay again and would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the outskirts of historic Chester surrounded by twelve acres of landscaped gardens, this elegant hotel provides luxurious accommodation only a few minutes from the city centre. This carefully restored 18th-century manor house beautifully combines the past and the present, offering modern comforts and conveniences with traditional styling and decor. The hotel's outstanding facilities include, Grade II listed conservatory, a stunning Club and Spa and a Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Chester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Chester Hotel Chester
- Hilton International Chester
- Chester Hilton International