Book now, pay at stay
US$123
US$117
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

US$88
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$119
US$106
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$129
US$98
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

Orbitz.com
2,865 results
All reviewssimon radley restaurantla brasseriearkle barthermal suitemichelin star restaurantturn down serviceafternoon teacontinental breakfastdeluxe roombeautiful hotelmini barluxury hotelspecial occasiontasting menuon arrivalporridgecar park
Reviewed 20 October 2017

My wife and I spent 2 nights here on a short City break. The hotel is centrally positioned and offers the kind of luxury you would expect from a 5 star establishment. The attentiveness of the staff is outstanding and the food is a delight. Your stay starts (and ends) with valet parking at very reasonable rates for a city centre and continues in the same vein throughout. If you want to experience a little luxury then give this a try.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
TheChesterGrosvenor, Guest Relations Manager at The Chester Grosvenor, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2017

Dear Geoff C,

It is with great pleasure that I read of your kind words following your recent city break here at The Chester Grosvenor. We're pleased to offer a valet parking service from the front door to create the warmest first impression and a relaxing start to your stay!

I am delighted that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay with us especially our attentive staff and I hope we are able to welcome you back to The Chester Grosvenor in the near future.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

Website didn’t allow me to book as a family as once you put children there is no room come up as available. I truly believe you are missing lots of potential customer by this luck of function on website. Even search engine like travago or other website, your hotel are not lined up with children option. So I contacted directory to your hotel & found out that you do accept children & I was very happy.
Assisting on my booking over e-mail was helpful. Only the point I need to raise that I did correct miss spelling of my name over booking confirmation however when I checked in, it was still wrong title & name..... which was shame but that didn’t bother me as over all welcoming & check in process was excellent.
I must thank you for a free upgrade & room was absolutely stunning & my little one loved the space & we had lovely evening.
My hudsband had spa treatment which was approximately 50min in total & charged for £65 which I believe different from price list???
Anyway, all the stuff are friendly & helpful apart from gentlemen in the breakfast room who took our order was very grampy, I don’t know why...... he didn’t even ask whether we need high chair or any assistance. That was bit surprise as all other member including porter, door man were lovely.
Another feedback will be that I would like to have a bottle of complimentary still water in the room.

All those feedbacks are minor matter. We had great time at your hotel & definitely stay agin if we are coming to Chester in the future. Thank you for your hospitality.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear Poppet-Miu,

Thank you for taking the time to feedback following your recent stay with us at The Chester Grosvenor. I am sorry to read that our website did not allow you to book when adding a child; please rest assured I have addressed this matter with our reservations department. I am delighted though that once you called the hotel directly we were able to assist you with your reservation and that you were able to enjoy a complimentary upgrade to one of our beautiful suites.

Thank you once again for your thoughtful and constructive review. I hope very much that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again and if I can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me directly on Danielle.Facer@ChesterGrosvenor.com.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

Five of us stayed here for two nights for a work conference. From the valet parking, rooms, service levels, decor of this heritage property, fab city centre location, food and bar drinks we have nothing other than praise. We took advantage of the privelege card from the hotel that got us 10% off at the nearby Designer outlet village, Cheshire Oaks. This Coty and Hotel are a Gem. Go!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear Jay3025,

It was our pleasure to welcome you and your colleagues to The Chester Grosvenor and I am delighted to read that you all had such an enjoyable and memorable stay. I particularly value feedback about our hardworking team, this is much appreciated and I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

Lovely evening, excellent service from the staff (so courteous and helpful), fun to see a wedding in passing. Just a happy lovely place to stay! Quiet evening for us although there was much celebrating going on by others, but not any problem for us.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TheChesterGrosvenor, Guest Relations Manager at The Chester Grosvenor, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Dear nichollsdanddiamonds,

Many thanks for taking the time to feedback following your recent stay and I am thrilled to read such a wonderful 5* review. Please rest assured I have passed on your kind comments on to all of the team who are as delighted as I to know that they helped make your stay with us at The Chester Grosvenor very enjoyable and memorable.

I do hope we may have the opportunity to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 18 October 2017

A lovely hotel with old fashioned traditions. Attentive staff and excellent service. Room a little basic and bathroom disappointing for a hotel of this quality. Overall a pleasant stay though. Good central location.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Lousie191277,

I would like to thank you for your kind comments and constructive feedback which I have shared with the entire team. We look forward to welcoming you back to The Chester Grosvenor whenever you are next in Chester.

Kind regards,