2,379 results
All reviews race course champagne bar michael caines restaurant desirable room enviable room floor to ceiling windows fifth floor underground parking lovely hotel eggs benedict city centre per night reception staff walk in shower special occasion standard room huge bed
Reviewed 11 September 2018

We had a fantastic room 412. as my wife is disabled and the room having 2 bathrooms it was the best room we have ever had. We have booked the same room for over Christmas. The food is also great and the Staff very Professional.

Room tip: My room was great and I would say all the rooms are as good.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Philip N, General Manager at ABode Chester, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding your recent visit at ABode Chester.

ABode Chester prides itself on excellent customer service so I am therefore incredibly pleased you have enjoyed your stay.

I hope you will visit ABode Chester in the future. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly when you would like to return and I will make sure you are well looked after.

I am available via email or through the main hotel number should you wish to discuss future bookings.

Yours sincerely,

PJNewmarch

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Room was a bit over price aswell as food. Restaurant was lovely too. Although mash was abit cold. Views were stunning and recommended for long weekend. Would do this stay again. Chester is a lovely place

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 5 September 2018

Absolutely made up with our room, nice and clean and also plenty of space! Room was upgraded as it was a double birthday celebration, which we were made up with. Staff were extremely attentive and our room service was excellent!

Will definitely be visiting again.

Room tip: Great for people watching, and not too far from the city centre (5 minute walk)
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Happy Birthday and thank you.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

stayed here for a night , room good comfy and clean with all you need and more fantastic view of the race course from our room . view from breakfast was good too
breakfast food was very good
will stay again here

Dear Guest

Yours sincerely,

PJNewmarch

Reviewed 3 September 2018

Firstly, i'd like the clarify that the room i stayed in was gorgeous, with a balcony overlooking the city. However, the service i received was appalling. Starting with the breakfast i received, which to anyone else, perhaps would've been delightful as it was a variety of dead carcasses with beans on the side, and apple juice too! However, to a couple of vegans, this was horrifying.
Upon calling the front desk, we then received another breakfast, followed by countless apologies from the staff who delivered the breakfast to our hotel room. This was their second attempt at delivering the breakfast we received and it was, unfortunately, incorrect. What we got was presumably left over vegetables served on two slices of bread.
Much to my delight, on the third attempt, we eventually received the avocado on toast of which we had ordered, pre-planned AND pre-paid for, 3 months in advance.

In conclusion, stay at this hotel if you plan to be severely disappointed and want to waste your money.