“Vegans rejoice!”

Chai Station - Vegetarian Indian
Ranked #3 of 592 Restaurants in Chester
Description: Authentic Vegetarian and Vegan Indian Food - The food that we offer is an amalgamation of various regional dishes that are very popular in different parts of India. The dishes are freshly made to order from fresh ingredients and differ from the way traditional Indian restaurants cook their food. Our menu is healthy, less influenced by heavily flavoured spices but is filled with the authentic flavours of India. We are also BYOB so you can guarantee the quality of your wine without taking out a second mortgage.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Second meal here. The menu is a treat and the food doesn't disappoint. Came with my omni family and even the fussy 10 yr old enjoyed her meal. Bobby is a great host and will do everything possible to make sure you enjoy your experience. We'll be back soon!

1  Thank Dani M

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Authentic home-cooked Indian food which is unlike (and much better than) any other Indian food on offer in Chester. The owner, Bobby, is super-friendly and ready to offer helpful suggestions for anyone new to this type of cooking. As non-vegetarians, my wife and I were delighted by the range of textures and depths of different flavours in the 4 freshly prepared dishes we ate. Can't recommend this place highly enough and can't wait to return!

1  Thank Michael T
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Went with my meat eating family who are quite sceptical of veggie food in general. A friend of mine recommended it, and what a gem this resturant is. Most of the dishes are vegan, which is extraordinary since most resturants in Chester, at best, usually only offeres a rare selection of vegetarian dishes if that. Beeing a huge indian foodie myself ,a lot of other resturants often have the unfortunate habit of making foods that can easily fall within the same palette (of the hearty, almost bland, oily tikka masala sort of variety), but not this resturant. The manager of the place greated us and was incredibly kind and helpful.He suggested a lot of different smaller dishes, and I can only say the food is something that needs to be EXPERIENCED. I've never tried any food like it, it was delicious and hearty without beeing greasy and providing tastes I've never had before.It's also quite cheap so you are really getting you're money's worth too. It's the best indian I've ever had. I Will definitely be coming back!

2  Thank Hanna S
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Delicious food- good variety and freshly cooked , welcoming staff . Great to have a fab Indian vegetarian / vegan place on our doorstep.

1  Thank Deirdre S
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Visited this wonderful restraunt for a friend's birthday,Bobby and his staff were so welcoming and the food was spectacular,delivers THE best onion bhajis outside of India itself,proper Indian street food...Well done Bobby !!

1  Thank TonianXI