“A trip down memory lane”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Chester
Abbotsford Court Hotel
Ranked #35 of 45 Hotels in Chester
Reviewed 5 July 2015

This is a very unusual review ... many years overdue too! Back in the mid to late 80s I stayed at this hotel together with my husband and young daughter. I have no photos of this hotel but all I have are good memories. Just recently my daughter and I went on a virtual trip down memory lane and recalled our time there. Out of curiousity we checked online to see if this hotel is still open for business but couldn't find anything. It was at comfortable walking distance from the train-station and from the town-centre and was very clean and welcoming. Maybe this hotel is known by a different name today but whatever the case, I wanted to share my experience there. Back in those days there was no Tripadvisor site that I know of, so my contribution here is late but the hotel deserves a mention. P.S. Date of travel is not August 2014 but this review requires a date ... and there are no options that go back to the 80s :-)

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family