“Great food”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese, Thai
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Fantastic food and fantastic staff!! Highly recommended and will definitely be my new favourite place to eat in chester!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,500)

Reviewed 14 June 2018

I've been going for well over a decade and it used to be my first port of call when with clients from abroad when in Chester, subsequently I used to go with my partner and now still go on my own. Great fresh food, beautifully cooked, expensive for what it actually is agreed, but it is truly worth it.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

well spiced and real tasting thai food. ate from the early sitting menu so was good value. let down a little by cheap looking/tasting beef. however well worth a visit.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

This place is expensive but very good fun! The sushi is also great and fresh. Would recommend going for teppanyaki and having fish choices!

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and i have visited this restaurant 3 times. We are from Wakefield but we have a short break in Chester just to go to Siam Thai. We have never been disappointed. Food and staff are great. Looking to the next visit. Hopefully soon