“Tucked away but worth it”
Review of 3 At 3

3 At 3
Ranked #20 of 113 Restaurants in Ely
Cuisines: British
Description: 3At3 is a Real Ale & Craft Beer Café and bottle shop offering Micro Brewery Draught Craft Beer from our 4 degree cold store, bottled and canned Craft Beers from the cold shelf, many bottle conditioned Real Ales from our Beer Library, Ciders and Wines paired with a rustic grazing menu in a terraced European style café atmosphere.
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Popped in for a light bite, was not dissapointed, vegan and vegetarian menu for my colleague, brilliant service, great choice of beers and other drinks, coffee just right too! Will go again, cheery staff, great place, not crowded (was Friday lunchtime) too!

Penny W, Owner at 3 At 3, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

Thanks Glynn, glad you enjoyed your visit.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

We had a nice lunch at 3 at 3. There is a great drinks selection and I loved the gin and raspberry cocktail!! Loads of beer selection. Food is nice, not a massive choice but we had quesadillas and a panini - both nice, prices not bad either. Overall a very pleasant experience, especially sitting outside on a nice sunny day.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Excellent service, nice garden , greatest espresso, always friendly staff. Nice place to relaxing before work

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Four of us visited 3 at 3 on Saturday lunch time it was very busy and we had to wait a short while for a table. Bear in mind there is limited indoor seating and when the sun shines the court yard is very popular. This cafe specialises in an extremely large selection of local craft beers and to ideally accompany the tasting of these they offer a small selection of platters well presented on wooden boards. The service of beers and food was very prompt and the staff were very courteous and knowledgeable. A thoroughly enjoyable experience with friends definitely calls for a revisit to try some more beers.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Stopped here for lunch. Although very busy the staff were very efficient and friendly. The food we had was some good and some average. They have a very good selection of beers and other drinks. Unfortunately the dark beer I chose was icy cold which is not how I like my beer. If I hadn't been with friends I would have returned it. A rather disappointing visit but I will go again as I like the venue.

Date of visit: August 2017