“Beautiful”
Review of Lucyat35

Lucyat35
Ranked #1 of 113 Restaurants in Ely
Price range: US$6 - US$12
Description: Ely's only dedicated vegan and gluten free cafe. Serving delicious food and drinks throughout the day. Located over two floors in the gorgeous grade2 listed 35 Forehill.
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Wanted to try this place since it opened and finally got the chance today. It was better than my expectations and I’ll join the other reviews by agreeing that the food and ambiance here are perfect. I could feel the nutrients filling up my cells. Lol. Your body will thank you for it. That is all.

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Visited number 35 today. The owner was delightful and very helpful. The food was very tasty and lots of choice. Loved the place and brought home some vegan cake.

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

I will admit that the main purpose of our visit to Ely was to have lunch at Lucy's, having heard some very good things about it from friends.
We went on a warm Tuesday afternoon and it was cool and quiet inside, with a very welcoming atmosphere.
We had the five bean chilli, sweet corn fritters, carrot cake and lemon and elderflower loaf, all of which were fantastic and very reasonably priced.
We shall be returning ASAP, even if it's just to enjoy the tranquillity of the dining room upstairs, it was a real treat!

1  Thank Stuart R
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

A friend recommended this cafe. We went today.
I am not veggie/vegan or gluten free but I thoroughly enjoyed my main meal and cake. The food had amazing taste with loads of different spices in.
Staff were very welcoming and helpful and the place very chilled.
Also the prices were very reasonable. Thank you

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Lovely choice of homemade cakes and loose leaf tea with gf oat milk. Lunches also available. Cool minimalist style with nice touches like Jugs water on tables with slices cucumber and mint leaves on...great idea on very hot day. Very friendly knowledgeable staff.