All reviews leisure park train station multi storey car park night worker ticket validated cinema and bowling alley high standard of cleanliness exceptional staff tesco express travel lodge taxi cost a great nights sleep your doorstep bars and restaurants the air conditioning addenbrookes hospital nice size
Reviewed 8 November 2018 via mobile

Im staying here from 7/11/18 till 9/11/18 to visit family in the area and im delighted with my stay. Room is clean and spacious. Got a great nights sleep, was only disturbed by a fire alarm but Malachi was very professional and escorted everyone out calmly and promptly. Thanks :)

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 November 2018

Average is about the best classification I could award this potentially nice hotel.
The front desk appeared to be staffed by a group of "early twenty somethings" with out much experience in the hospitality industry. I believe it needed somebody slightly more mature. Malachy (21) very friendly and helpful, was hoping to be manager in five years time, I wish him the best of luck!
Breakfast was buffet style and offered a good choice of cereals, fruit and a Full English and was staffed by more mature operatives, I think this proves a point.
Our room was clean and tidy with most mod cons and was serviced on a daily basis.
Each even we retired to the bar for a nightcap of single malt scotch but on the third night they had sold out! Unforgivable, an experienced bar person would not have let that happen. There was a Sainsbury's Supermarket next door.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 October 2018

Not great to be honest we wanted somewhere close enough to walk so we chose this hotel, as soon as we opened the door it had a damp smell and feel to it. there was water on the bathroom floor and we thought it was more than likely from the cleaner. we went out for the rest of the day and on our return at nearly midnight the room still had this damp, fusty smell which was not great.The room itself was clean and showed no signs of damp. we did not complain as it was too late and we needed to sleep as we had a big drive in front of us the next day.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

Supervisor Janine provided amazing customer service in ensuring I had a room to stay regardless of complications with my business booking company. She went above and beyond and didn’t stop until my situation was resolved. I couldn’t fault her and she truly ensures that every customer has the best experience within Travelodge. She’s a diamond.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

Whilst waiting to go to the cinema l decided to nip in and try the new menu at Travelodge and have to say l was shocked what great value for money and how tasty my pizza was with friendly helpful staff. I only used Travelodge as other places where busy and waiting times were a joke. Georgia served me with a little smile and really went the extra mile

Trip type: Travelled solo