“Love it”
Review of Fudge Kitchen

Fudge Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 34 Shopping in Cambridge
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

It's great amazing we got to see how the fudge was made and we got free samples I suggest the choc sea salt fudge

All reviews
"tasters"
"shaping"
"skills"

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Always fun to visit and watch the fudge being made. Staff are friendly and ready to help. Something for everyone even dairy intolerant people like me. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 15 August 2018

I visited Fudge Kitchen with my family today. Lovely experience. We watched the fudge being made; the member of staff making it was very friendly, explained what he was doing as he went along, answered all our questions. All the staff were sharing jokes, a very happy atmosphere. They gave out as many free samples as you wanted. The fudge tastes incredible, loads of choices for flavour and very good value for money. Everyone visiting Cambridge should go - they have fudge for all dietary requirements including veganism.

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

I took my wife to experience making fudge as the shop offered a fudge making experience for £100 which includes 6 slices of fudge, a small take home kit to make your own and the experience making fudge from scratch. You can also purchase gift vouchers for the experience for the same price and it’s good for a year from the date of purchase. There are forms you’ll need to fill out to protect you and the shop, but that takes about 10 minutes in total which also included the safety briefing.

I thought the experience itself was amazing but I don’t think we did a very good job keeping the fudge uniform-ish down the table as it set. The staff was amazing, knowledgeable and really laid back. We thought the staff were pleasant and personable. They kept feeding us fudge during the experience and offered us coffee, tea, or water during our session. One of the staff members was kind enough to save us a slice of chili, lemon, and lime fudge before it sold out which they don’t often make so that was very kind of them!

Yes, the fudge is a bit pricey but for what you get I think is worth it, especially if you love fudge. If it’s too expensive for your taste, take the free samples because those guys hand them out freely! So all in all, an amazing experience and delicious fudge! I’d recommend for any fudge lover (or foodie) to give it a try!