See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

I spent 4 days with my family in the Belvedere apartments and will recommend it to everyone.

- fully equipped apartments with a "homely touch"
- attentive and professional service before and during the stay
- nice welcome package breakfast and snacks and fully equipped kitchen with life, tee, washing machine tabs etc
- free parking
- kids loved the pool and I the gym
And many more.

So thanks for a good stay

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
CitystayCambs, Public Relations Manager at Citystay Belvedere Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2016

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we truly appreciate it. We trust that we can be of assistance for any and all future accommodation requirements you may have in Cambridge.

Reviewed 16 July 2016

Decent hotels in Cambridge are expensive so we were very happy to discover the Belvedere through TripAdvisor. We greatly enjoyed our one-week stay in early June. The apartment was spacious and well-furnished. The "welcome pack" of basics (tea, coffee and such) was a nice touch, though as there are several small supermarkets very close by, we were never likely to go without!

Location is good. Very close to the station if you plan a day trip into London. Numerous restaurants and a movie theatre right across the street. It's a bit of a hike into the city centre (maybe a mile and a half) but there's a bus close by, or you can get a cab for about 6 pounds each way.

Aimee who showed us the apartment on arrival was very helpful and the cleaning crew who visit once a week did a very good job. The only quibble I have is that the Citystay phone app is virtually useless -- please fix it!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
CitystayCambs, Public Relations Manager at Citystay Belvedere Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2016

Good Afternoon,
First of all I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts on your experience with Citystay at our Belvedere Apartments, we truly appreciate it.
We are delighted that you enjoyed your experience and trust that we can be of assistance for all future accommodation requirements in the future.
Our app is currently being redeveloped and will be back up and running in a couple of weeks, I apologise for the issues you had with this during your time with us.

Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

It's has been very pleasant living at this apartment. We stayed there for fortnight and host was very polite and showed us around flat with all necessity amenities and felt like we were actually at home. It was spotless clean with small balcony. I highly recommend it!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
CitystayCambs, Public Relations Manager at Citystay Belvedere Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2016

Good Afternoon Simon,
We are extremely glad that you enjoyed your time with Citystay and would dearly love to welcome you again in the near future for any further accommodation requirements you may have.

Reviewed 23 August 2015

We took a two bed, two bath apartment from Citstay as our base for our short weak to Cambridge. It was such a good choice. We were met by one of the directors Karen who showed us the apartment and complex. The apartment was spotless and the block had a pool and gym. It was a sunny weekend so we walked in and out of the town centre. We packed a lot in with a tour of the colleges, a ride on a punt (of course!) drinks at the ancient Eagle pub and dinner at Cau. A wonderful weekend made all the better by this fantastic accommodation. I could not fault it.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
CitystayCambs, Public Relations Manager at Citystay Belvedere Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2015

Thank you 'Jones Gang' for taking the time to leave Citystay your feedback, We truly appreciate it.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your weekend in Cambridge with Citystay and found the apartment and it's facilities to your liking. We trust we can be of assistance with all future accommodation requirements in Cambridge.

Once again thank you for your review.

Reviewed 18 August 2015 via mobile

My family and I stayed here for 8 months and I couldn't fault the stay.
Perfect location with great facilities.
The staff were friendly and helpful and they couldn't have made us feel more welcomed into the apartments.
With any faults with appliances etc they fixed immediately with only a phone call away.
Our apartment was on the main road which had traffic entering and exiting the city centre despite it being busy you couldn't hear the traffic at all.
Nearby across the road is a leisure park which includes a gym,bowling alley,cinema,various restaurants and shops as well as one downstairs along with a bike shop,cafe,fast food chain and a hair dressers.
The city centre is only a few minutes walk away,train station just around the corner and bus stops right down the road.
As shown in the photos the apartment was spacious enough for my family of 4 as well as having family and friends visit over the 8 months we stayed.
Also the condition of the apartment was always immaculate the cleaners were friendly and helpful.
The facilities offered at The Belvedere were incredible with lifts to suit my mum's needs of being in a wheelchair,swimming pool and gym for myself and younger sister as well as a lounge area which was avaliable to relax in.
Our post was only downstairs by reception which was not a problem to get access to as there was always someone at the front to get packages which became extremely helpful as we had 3 birthdays and Christmas presents to deal with whilst we stayed here. Also the staff both at The belvedere and CityStay were incredibly helpful especially when having to pack and move.
Overall I cannot fault our experience and would recommend it to anyone.

Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a positive review of your time with Citystay. I am absolutely delighted that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us at the Belvedere.

We truly appreciate all your feedback and recommendations and trust that we can be of assistance with all future accommodation requirements in Cambridge.