Free cancellation until 28/07
US$202
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$297/night.

US$175
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$196/night.

US$234
US$198
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
US$230
US$205
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Cambridge Orchard Park(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$51
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Cambridge(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
US$163
Book now, pay at stay
US$51
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
Premier Inn Cambridge (A14, J32) Hotel(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 March 2014

My fiance and myself were up for a concert, and after a near miss experience with another B&B in Cambridge, I booked this one with just over a week's notice. It was quite a way from the rail station, but worth it.

The owner and his wife were very nice people, and our room was lovely. Nice small ensuite bathroom - ideal for what we needed. Enough space to unpack all my things (yes I do take too much with me!). Tea/coffee making facilities and even a Penguin biscuit - not had one for years and it was delicious! Large wall-mounted TV, although the remote control didn't seem to work (not really worth criticising though).

The owner made us both a cup of coffee from the kitchen too, which was kind. He was very helpful and gave us information about how far the city centre was, and buses to and from there. There is also a Spar and Co-op very close by to the B&B.

We ended up walking into the centre, as it was only 15 mins away and got to walk through pretty parks on which was a lovely sunny day.

After a wonderful day shopping and meeting the band we were seeing as an added bonus, we caught the No. 2 bus back to the B&B - there is a stop right outside.

The journey to the Cambridge Junction was pretty pricey in the taxi (almost £10!) as it's quite far from the B&B.

Had a wonderful night's sleep, the bed was large and so comfortable and the noise from the main road was minimal and did not affect us.

Breakfast was nice, a good range of cereals, toast and coffee, and my fiance enjoyed his pain au chocolate, toast and coffee, and cold meats/cheese.

We were late leaving, as I had not been feeling too well first thing, but we weren't rushed out of there. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Debbie T
Reviewed 11 February 2014

I booked a single room for 2 nights, for a citybreak in Cambridge. The room was very small, but very clean, did the job. Toilet and shower shared, on the same floor, also very clean. Breakfast not cooked, but a wide choice of cereals, cheese, ham, salami, plenty of tea, coffee and toast, butter and jams.
Close to the city attractions. Owner very friendly and helpfull.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 November 2013

As I was feeling ill, it was late in the day and I was tired of driving my girlfriend & I decided to stop In Cambridge for the night. We saw the sign and stopped. Only a family room was available but the owner gave it to us for the double price. Good start. The owner was friendly & helpful allowing us to keep food in his fridge for the night. The room was bright, neat and clean. Ensuite bath was cramped but also clean & nice. Off street parking in front of building. Good location on main street within walking distance of town center. Accommodations were nice & comfortable. Breakfast was ample and delicious. We spent 1 night and was very pleased. Owner allowed us to leave our car in the parking area after we checked out and provided ice for our food for our next day drive. Good finish. We will stay here again.

Room Tip: All rooms on 2nd floor with stairs only. No views.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2013

Please note I'm a generally positive reviewer so please take this into account when you're weighing up your options!

I realised that it was better value for money to stay at the Lodge than train and bus it to my place of work, due to a night out with colleagues in the city.

The lodge is well sign posted, and parking appeared ample. The welcome was warm and familiar, and I was given a choice of three rooms. The front bedroom head a little outside noise with the window open but nothing to disturb you for too long.

The room was clean and tidy, with a flat screen TV which you still don't get in many hotel rooms. A wash basin and towels and soap were in the room and the toilet and shower were separate. I stayed in a single room which was airy and well lit.

I spent all of about nine hours there, including sleep :) so I can't comment on what a longer stay would bring. But breakfast was served with a smile with good choices, reflecting the international clientele they have staying. And toast was in abundance!

Overall a no-fuss, no-hassle stay, ideal for night's kip and a great location if you'd like to be near the river but also close to transport links. Very friendly, laid back approach, and good value for money.

Room Tip: The front room is quieter than you'd expect by a main road, and you're right next to the toilet/shower so you can gauge when best to use it.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Joyful3179
Reviewed 2 July 2013

If you don't mind small basic rooms and tiny bathrooms, this B&B is a good choice in Cambridge. Everything was very clean. Flat-screen TV, and tea and coffee facilities in room, but bring hair-dryer. Rooms are very quiet, at least no.4 was, no traffic noise from the main road. Very well served by public transport to central Cambridge (buses 1 and 2), otherwise it's a very short stroll to beautiful Jesus Green and if you like walking you can reach the centre on foot. The owners are extremely nice and they serve you breakfast downstairs - tea, coffee, cereals, toasts with jams or honey, orange juice, boiled eggs, fruit. If you're out and about all day and just need a quiet, convenient place for the night, this is it.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family