All reviews the executive lounge valet parking downing street sky tv great hotel city centre excellent location grand arcade within walking distance good size modern hotel easy access first floor excellent stay comfortable stay afternoon tea comfy bed
Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

Whenever I visit Cambridge my first choice of hotel is the Hilton Cambridge City Centre. It has a great downtown location with well appointed rooms. The staff is efficient. I strongly recommend this hotel for travelers visiting the historic city of Cambridge.

Trip type: Travelled with family
RFinn, General Manager at Hilton Cambridge City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2018

Dear Zahir R,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor.com following your earlier stay with us.
I was delighted to learn that you found our unrivalled location an ideal base for your trip to our lovely City.
I was so glad to read that you had such a positive and enjoyable stay at our hotel. Our paramount aim is 100% guest satisfaction and it is always so rewarding when this is achieved. I have passed on your review within the hotel so that my colleagues can be congratulated for all of their hard work.
I very much look forward to welcoming you back with us soon.
All the best, Richard.

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Well situated to access all the attractions of this amazing city.
Be aware that you need to avail of the valet parking at £25 per night which is actually reasonable in this area.
Reception is up an escalator on the 1st floor & is deceptively modern. Check in was quick & easy. Only 1 lift working at the moment but we didn’t experience any long waits.
Room was as expected for a Hilton. No view but bed was comfortable & there was no obvious road noise.
Price was high but Cambridge is not the city to choose for a bargain break.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kathryn6
RFinn, General Manager at Hilton Cambridge City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Dear Kathryn6,
Thank you for your comments following your stay. I do not see anything in your review of a negative nature and I'm delighted you enjoyed your time with us and found the location suitable for your needs.
Yours sincerely, Richard.

Reviewed 6 October 2018

We had originally booked the doubletree Hilton in Cambridge, however due to a double booking we were moved over to this hotel and were very pleasantly surprised! The rooms were beautifully spacious and ours on the corner had a really nice cosy feel.

As gold members we had complementary breakfast included and the selection was great. The room service menu had great variety and the quality was great.

The location was really central and in walking location of everything that we wanted to see. The room also had sky tv which was great for movies when it was raining outside!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sandhu93

Dear Sandhu93,
I'm glad we were able to assist with your stay in Cambridge, and great to hear you enjoyed your stay with us at the Hilton Cambridge City Centre.
Great to hear you received your Gold Hilton Honors benefits and had time to use our great selection of SKY TV channels.
We certainly look forward to welcoming you back soon. Take care, Richard.

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Really friendly and helpful staff. The weather was miserable but the Hilton wasn't. Spacious rooms, lovely shower... peaceful despite being in the city centre.
Really enjoyed the small bites in the bar.
BIG beds!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear trishapage,
Thank you so much for you review and I'm delighted you enjoyed your time with us, especially the bar food and the big beds. Sorry we could not arrange better weather for you whilst in Cambridge, however all the more reason to spend more time with us.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon. All the best, Richard.

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

The Hilton city center is a great location near many local restaurants and colleges. Hotel it self is aged. Rooms could use some updating. Leaking roofs and musky odors. Staff is very friendly and willing to help with your visit. Executive lounge is small and intimate. Food selection in the lounge is very limited compared to other Hilton’s visited. The in hotel restaurant has a great selection. Overall my stay of three weeks was good. Would consider the new Marriott down the street brand new and it looked very impressive.

Trip type: Travelled on business
RFinn, General Manager at Hilton Cambridge City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Dear Gustavo R,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review of the Hilton Cambridge City Centre. I was happy to hear you seemed to enjoy an overall comfortable stay with us, had an opportunity to use the Executive Lounge and enjoyed the Bull & Bass Restaurant.
All the best, Richard.