We stayed at this hotel for one night after a friends 30th birthday party. From the moment we arrived I was struck by just how friendly everyone was!
The hotel was extremely easy to find and just off the M40... A great location.
We got to the hotel just in time to watch the England v Wales rugby match in the bar. The bar area was comfortable and the prices were reasonable. The room was quite big and very clean and we had a good nights sleep. Breakfast was a hot and cold buffet and reasonably good. The only criticism was the bathroom in general.... The shower wasnt very powerful and the fittings were more akin to a public toilet than a hotel room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A convenient location just 3 miles from both High Wycombe town centre and High Wycombe train station. Ideally positioned within easy reach of the M40, junction 3. Our High Wycombe Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite Brewers Fayre restaurant serving great value pub favourites in a family friendly environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn High Wycombe / Beaconsfield Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn High Wycombe Hotel High Wycombe
- Premier Inn High Wycombe / Beaconsfield Hotel Buckinghamshire