“Fabulous Last breakfast before I fly back home. ”
Review of Pantry

Pantry
Price range: US$5 - US$11
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

This cafe is my brother’s local, and I’d had tea and cake here a couple of times, but this was the 1st time I’d tried one of their breakfasts.
I chose the scrambled egg, with salmon, plus side order of tomatoes, these were fabulous.

The menu is varied, catering for both vegetarian and vegan.

Loose leaf tea as well, had fresh lemon verbena.

Lovely decor, atmosphere and service.
Glad I made it here for breakfast and now set up to fly home.
Highly recommend.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Recently revamped with large sharing tables, this offers decent fare for people who like trying something a little different. Not the best, but by no means the worst. What they do, they do pretty well, and good service goes a long way.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

The Pantry’s very smart turn-out doesn’t quite match its over all experience.

Everything about The Pantry is fine, but it’s relatively expensive and doesn’t have a particularly cosy feel about it.

I feel it’s important to say, however, that I’ll gladly go there as the food is good, but it’s just not really my cup of tea (the wife loves it, as do a number of my friends!).

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Great place for a coffee and a really good chocolate brownie.
Do a really good range of breakfasts as well.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

As a regular of this cafe I thought I should give a review. The staff are friendly and attentive, cozy and personal. The coffee is the best ... my favourite a soy latte! Interesting tea choices too. Love the vegan selection of cakes and food. Vegan breakfast is a firm hit! Quality and tasty. So good to have a cafe that has more of these options in our area ... as a trip to London isn’t always an option!

Date of visit: February 2018