“I’m a regular”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Great place for a coffee and a really good chocolate brownie.
Do a really good range of breakfasts as well.

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

As a regular of this cafe I thought I should give a review. The staff are friendly and attentive, cozy and personal. The coffee is the best ... my favourite a soy latte! Interesting tea choices too. Love the vegan selection of cakes and food. Vegan breakfast is a firm hit! Quality and tasty. So good to have a cafe that has more of these options in our area ... as a trip to London isn’t always an option!

Reviewed 24 January 2018

Friendly, prompt and caring service. Good tasting Coffee in a relaxed atmosphere. Had good WiFi connection. Liked the caring and friendly staff and service.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

I decided to take my wife out for lunch and the Pantry was close by and looked appealing. There is limited space but we were seated straight away and the place is clean , tidy and the staff are friendly. Great for a chat etc but not really for a business meeting. The reason I gave a 4 is lack of choice on food but what we did have was lovely.

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

I must say the quality of the coffee is exceptional with professional service that goes along with it. There is a rich variety of deliciously tasting snack items on the menu that surprisingly packs a unique and pleasant kick to the taste buds. Moreover, the place is kept very clean with a culturally diverse selection of ambient music tunes playing in the background. I would recommend this place to anyone who is tired of the same old coffee and croissant experience and would want to try something new.

1  Thank Sightseer689602