“De---Licious!!”

Ironworks Supply Company
Ranked #19 of 1,829 Restaurants in Bristol
Price range: US$5 - US$13
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Get to this venue 'early doors' if you want a fabulous breakfast - busy, vibrant, cosmopolitan atmosphere - superb menu - food served promptly & piping hot. This little place doesn't really need reviews or advertising on any website - as word-of-mouth will keep bums on seats! We shall return!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Value for money the Ironworks blows your average sterile Hotel Breakfast out of the water. A great selection of morning extravagance served with a smile and in a lovely quirky surroundings. A great way to start the day! Thanks!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

When here today for breakfast and found it really nice. It was very busy but they coped well, Service was good and it had a nice atmosphere. I would recommend the pancakes, I had blueberry and bacon and loved it.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What an awesome place. Swift and friendly service. Top quality ingredients, cooked well. Innovative menu. I had the ironworks breakfast - the wild boar sausage was a particular highlight, but everything was awesome. Delicious potato cubes, thick bacon, mushrooms, eggs and home cooked bread. Despite my protestations, my partner had the six pancake stack - if you eat this, you'd better love pancakes, and you're not going to need lunch. They were so fluffy. Drinks - I literally had my dreams come true, they do a coffee with nutella in. Incredible. Will 100% visit again next time we're in Bristol.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

God this place is amazing, we love going for breakfast around town and The Ironworks just trumped anywhere else we have been. Staff were great, so friendly and you can really see they care. Planning our next visit already as we can’t stop thinking about all the other delicious things on the menu!