Lowest prices for your stay
US$186
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$177
eDreamsUS$186
HurbUS$194
All reviews projector tv bristol cream roberts radio complimentary sherry no lift mini bar listed building a lovely stay coffee machine quality toiletries exploring bristol perfect location stayed for one night car park kitchenette bedroom netflix
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 August 2020 via mobile

Really spacious suites, original artwork on the walls, all mod cons and a great location. Great for a romantic weekend away, that little bit different to a normal hotel room. The staff were very helpful and there was plenty of public parking outside on the road for over night. Yes you do need to pay, but not much.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jeka Kolesova, Other at Berkeley Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2020

Dear Tobias30,

Thank you so much for leaving such a lovely review! We are delighted to hear that you had a great romantic weekend away. The suites indeed are very spacious and airy. We also pick and display only original art from local Bristol artists, so it is really nice to hear that you appreciated that too. Moreover, I will make sure to pass on your lovely comments to all the staff members that you have interacted with.

I am glad to hear you managed to find parking on the street okay, however, we do have our own secure garage that the guest are welcome to use for a small fee.

Thank you once again and we hope to welcome you back soon!
Jeka Kolesova
Operations Manager

Reviewed 18 March 2020

We stayed at the suites for 1 night of which we thoroughly enjoyed it just wished we had more time to make just relax and enjoy ourselves. Location is great and we had to walk to the hotel for breakfast which was amazing. Overral it was a great stay would highly recommend and will stay here if ever back in Bristol.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
LizzieSwyer, Manager at Berkeley Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2020

Dear ChelseamY1516ME

Thank you for leaving such a lovely review with us! I am delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us!

We look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us again in the future. For the best rates always book directly with us. You can do this by calling our friendly reception team, emailing us or booking on our website.

Reviewed 29 February 2020

I have just spent two nights in the Berkeley Suites associated with the Berkeley Square Hotel. So much of the suites are terrific, but I wanted to mention a couple small things that the management could look after to make sure that the experience is as five star as they would wish.

One small thing that would be helpful would be to mention that because the suites are a listed building, there is no lift. I had a room on the 5th floor up 5 flights of stairs. I am 76 so would have chosen a lower floor or a room in the hotel itself which has a lift had I been informed.

Secondly, the suites are located down the block and around the corner from the hotel. There is a kind of open lower level visible from above in front of the suites building. That space was littered with lots of trash taking away from the sense of quality that they seek to present. The space does not belong to them, but they might want to contact whomever it belongs to and clean it up.

The staff are wonderful. Very cheerful and helpful. My breakfast was great. The spirit of the hotel is lively and fun. I will return, but not to the suites, to the hotel itself.

Room tip: Get a lower floor suite as there are no lifts
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank BuddHall
FrequentFlier763487, Manager at Berkeley Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2020

Dear BuddHall,

Thank you so much for leaving a review. I am very happy to hear that in general you had a good time while staying in our suites. It is so good to know that you liked the vide of the hotel and you found the staff to be pleasant. My team works very hard to make sure all our guests have the most amazing stay.

I have taken your comments on board and have asked our website management team to update the information on the suites regarding the stairs. I have now also got in touch with the relevant people regarding the open space downstairs and I have been reassured that the litter will be picked up this afternoon.

Tank you for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Jeka

Reviewed 17 February 2020 via mobile

Overall we had a good stay at the Berkeley suites. The location is excellent and on arrival staff are very welcoming and friendly.

The suite itself is nicely decorated, designed well and roomy. The bathroom was large and we thought the kitchenette in the cupboard was a great idea! The complimentary sherry , biscuits and fruit was also a lovely touch! Netflix on the bedroom tv meant we felt at home.

We had a few niggles which stopped the stay being perfect. The noise was a bit of an issue as the sound proofing of the building isn’t too good. It is a beautiful old building so that’s probably why. Also our projector was not working for the majority of the stay which meant that the second room became a little redundant. I have to say though on checkout our complaints were dealt with professionally and swiftly and we felt content with the response.

Overall I would recommend these suites as they do offer a nice change from the usual hotel room and the robes and slippers meant a cosy stay!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
LizzieSwyer, Manager at Berkeley Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2020

Dear HLR9026,

Thank you for leaving your feedback with us. I am sorry to hear you experienced issues with the projector; I am pleased to hear that on check out the issue was dealt with swiftly, however, I am sorry that it was not sorted during your stay. We have organised for this to be sorted.

I am pleased that despite this you did enjoy the space, kithcenette and the oomplimentary items in the room.

I look forward to welcoming you back to stay in the future! For the best available rates please book directly; you can do this via reception or on our website.

Reviewed 16 February 2020

I make frequent trips to Bristol to drop off and pick up my daughter from Uni.
This is my top location and I will be returning.
Beautifully appointed suite with a comfortable and spacious lounge, double bedroom and separate roomy bathroom.
A real treat is the projector TV and video painting.
Immaculately clean.
Thoroughly recommend.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear U7705ZBclares,

Thank you for your review! I am delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us including the location, comfortable suite, projector and the immaculate cleaning.

I look forward to welcoming you back when you next come to see your daughter at university.

For the best rates available always book directly with us; you can do this over the phone, via email or through our website.