“Best in the south west”
Review of Everyday Thai

Everyday Thai
Ranked #4 of 1,831 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Literally could not praise these amazing people enough.
Welcoming , tasty food and lovely staff 10/10

Reviewed 12 October 2018

Amazing food, lovely environment and very kind hosts! I would highly recommend for anyone who loves Thai food and for those new to it.

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend booked here for a birthday dinner and we had a great night !
The owner came to my table to say happy birthday and we had a small chat about the restaurant and he’s ideas were great, we ordered 4 starters to share, a mix of prawns, spring roll and skewers and after the owner came to the table again to suggest a plate and I decided to blind trust him about two main courses and the results was unbelievable, a spicy dish of sliced beff with onions and pepper, the dish was spicy but I easily finished it and another main of lamb with a peanut sauce, a great combination of flavour, was just perfect, and when it came to dessert they had a nice selection where you can see the owner root to Italy.
I just want to say again that everything was perfect and I will go back as soon as I can.
I need to mention the drinks menu, is true no alcohol but you won’t be disappointed by the drinks they suggest, tasty and refreshing non alcoholic wine !
Thank you again and sorry if I posted this only now but work kept me busy .

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

The quality of the food in this place is mind blowing. Forget about thai, this is amazing food period.

Reviewed 7 October 2018

We took our grandson there (at his recommendation) & even he with his enormous appetite was able to take half our own food back to his residence for a good lunch the next day!
He was delighted. We were slightly disappointed but think that it may have been better to order something different & perhaps oped for a set menu as unfortunately we were not overly impressed with our Pad Thai or Chow Mein dishes.... would definitely go again but perhaps take a recommendation from chef/waiter/waitress.
Staff were excellent & friendly.