Lowest prices for your stay
US$63
PricelineUS$63
Booking.comUS$63
StayForLongUS$74
1,912 results
All reviews millennium square great location car park bars and restaurants tesco express ss great britain harbour side central location would stay again short stay one night stay saturday night parking aquarium harbourside hairdryer cathedral
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 October 2020 via mobile

On arrival great customer service. As before 2pm were given the option of paying £5 extra to check in early which we took.

Room was clean and to normal Ibis standards. Bed was comfortable but the pillow was too hard, not my preference with no choice

Ideally placed to visit SS Great Britain. Access across river on ferry £1.20 each way per person Lots of restaurants close by

Definitely recommend

Date of stay: October 2020
2  Thank Slimjim05
Jonathan Meeson, General Manager at Ibis Bristol Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2020

I am sorry with the late response to your review. As always your feedback is appreciated to enable us to deliver the best service we can, especially in such challenging times. Our location is perfect for anyone wanting to spend a night out or to enjoy a short break in Bristol such as visiting the SS Great Britain which is only a short distance away. I am happy to see also your room was clean and the bed comfortable.

Many thanks

Reviewed 5 October 2020

There are currently dozens of Bristol Uni students being put up at this hotel for a number of weeks as their halls of residence is not ready. They are congrating in groups in hallways and foyer with the majority not wearing masks. There was no evidence of hotel staff taking action to enforce covid measures for this group. The empty takeaway packaging from their evening meals are placed outside their rooms. Best avoid for the moment

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank youknowsit101
Jonathan Meeson, General Manager at Ibis Bristol Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2020

Many thanks for your feedback regarding your stay with us.

We have had students staying with us and on the whole they have followed all the government rules. Clearly on occasion they may have not followed rules, like other people do not, but if any guest is seen then we politely ask the mask to be worn. We have also been in regular contact with the university to ensure that the students behaved whilst at the hotel. At this time of the year as the universities start their terms virtually all hotels will have students saying in them whilst their accommodation is sorted.

We operate with clear and strict cleaning protocols as well as following social distancing rules to ensure both our guests and the hotel team can stay and work safely.

Thanks again for your feeeback

Reviewed 28 September 2020 via mobile

Just spent 3 nights here the location is brilliant lots of nice bars and restaurants close by
the hotel room was cleaned to a high standard the room was basic but good value for money the breakfast was nice and well organised
the staff were friendly and felt they are doing everything to be Covid safe would recommend

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

I am sorry with the late response to your review. As always your feedback is appreciated to enable us to deliver the best service we can, especially in such challenging times. Our location is perfect for anyone wanting to spend a night out or to enjoy a short break in Bristol. I am happy to see also your room was clean and the bed comfortable.

Many thanks and we hope to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 28 September 2020

We stopped here on our way to Cornwall as a half way point we arrived late . I found the staff member very confusing on check in I have a disability he was very confusing he asked if I had brought proof off my address but really he was asking if he could Have our address for track and trace which they should of already had on there system .

The stay it’s self was ok all tho I had to give it a extra clean as it was not spotless which is what I would expect with what is going on now in the world I did send the hotel a email and I’m still waiting for a manager to respond to me ,
I didn’t sleep well in the hotel not because of noise but because I had to clean the room my self .

I have stayed in many ibis hotels and with the breakfast you get a continental and fried breakfast I get that you can’t help your self now but the hotel shouldn’t charge the same for a continental as they do for a fry up . The breakfast was ok and the waitress was nice . But they need to up there cleaning I would like a manager to please respond to me .

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

I am sorry with the late response to your review. As always your feedback is appreciated to enable us to deliver the best service we can, especially in such challenging times. I am sorry that you encountered various issues but I do hope that if did stay again then your stay would be to your satisfaction.

Reviewed 20 September 2020 via mobile

Booked this hotel for the location and excellent price for 2 nights. First hotel experience under new covid guidance, felt completely safe and reassured. Breakfast was really good and again all safety precautions were put in place, lovely girls looking after all our needs. Room was clean and adequate for an 2 night stay with a fabulous pod type bathroom with a lovely hot shower. Bed was so comfortable after a day/night out in lively Bristol. Will definately be using this hotel again

1  Thank Skippy16
Jonathan Meeson, General Manager at Ibis Bristol Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2020

I am really happy to hear you have had a good stay with us. Since we reopened back in July we certainly do need to run things a little differently to ensure the safety of our guests and also the team here at the hotel. I am glad you felt safe an secure with us. I am also glad to hear the team looked after you well and you found the room clean and to your needs.

Many thanks