Ibis Bristol Centre
  • Pool
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Pool
1,605 results
All reviewsbudget hotelmillennium squaremillenium car parkbars and restaurantstesco expressss great britainexcellent locationcentral locationwhat it says on the tinwould stay againbristol centrecolston hallone night staybuffet breakfastshort staydouble roomgood nights sleep
Reviewed 12 March 2012

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Mikhail M, Manager at Ibis Bristol Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2012

Reviewed 8 March 2012

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 7 March 2012

Stayed here for two nights (Monday and Tuesday). Business trip. Room was very clean, and bathroom satisfactory. The hotel was quiet. The bed is quite hard - a mattress on a piece of wood, but slept well the second night.

There are quite a few restaurants and bars nearby so you don't have to go too far to eat, but it is all a bit sterile with no soul and most were empty. Pizza Express is very close, but by the time my colleague and I left just before 9pm we were the last in there. Went more into the centre the second night and found a great indian restaurant which was much better.

The main problem for me was that there was no virgin mobile reception at all in or near the hotel. I managed to get and send text, but could not make or receive any calls during the two days. There were a few odd moments when I received missed calls. I was on the first floor and also tried on the third floor to no avail. I asked reception if others had complained, and was told no they had not, however another customer overhead me and said they also had problems with this. Although the hotel is OK I would not stay here again because of this as it was very inconvenient.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for the review. We always welcome feedback and my team and I are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope we can be part of your future travel plans.

Kind regards,

Mikhail Myasin
Operations Manager

An Accor traveller
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 March 2012

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 1 March 2012

I would book online to get the best rates possible, for what we paid and wanted out of the hotel it good. There is an underground car park very close to the hotel, which you can get a small discount for the hotel (I think we paid about £11 - £12 per 24hrs)
Good: Location, the hotel is right in the heart of the tourist area of Bristol, most of which is pedestrianized although cars can pull up outside the hotel as a drop of point. The square outside the main entrance houses the @ Bristol science museum and many bars and restaurants. It is also only a couple of minutes’ walk to the aquarium, cathedral and shops. Reception and bar staffs were very friendly & polite. When busy, worked quickly but also had the time to chat when quiet. They also returned my phone quickly when I was stupid enough to leave it restaurant. Bathroom looked relatively new, very clean and shower was fantastic (no bath)
Bad: Difficult to keep the room cool, although we were staying at a particularly hot time of year.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for the positive comments, I am happy that we were able to make your stay with us so enjoyable. I hope we can welcome you back to the Ibis Bristol Centre again very soon.

Kind regards,