“Very DISAPPOINTED !!”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Lovingly handmade cakes
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Today I walked out of Pattiserie Valerie in Cabot circus because of the service , basically it seemed like all the staff didn't want to serve me ?????? while they happily continued to serve people that had arrived after me ! In these situations I am patient but to see at least three other tables get served before me but arriving after me was just TOO MUCH so I left very angry !
Groups if females didn't get any problem getting served but me as a single man most DEFINITELY DID !!! I won't be going back thus is after years of enjoying it !!! Sad but I won't be treated like that !!!

Reviewed 22 November 2017

The windows show enticing selection of foods that draw you in. The place is generally busy and you have to wait to be seated.
We visited twice over the weekend. Service is good, attentive, the selection is excellent and tasty.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

My daughter took me to Patisserie Valerie after getting a Groupon deal for Afternoon Tea. We had a variety of finger sandwiches, a small selection of miniature cakes and scones with Cream and Jam plus a choice of tea or coffee. It was very nice. Pleased with the choice and plenty to eat. I don't think however, that I would of been willing to pay the full price. Can't complain when we only paid half the price due to the Groupon deal.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Popped in for a coffee and a cake, my goodness what an amazing choice of cakes, we were spoilt for choice they were delicious and very reasonable in price plus filling what a treat we had!!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

This afternoon tea was fabulous, the delicate little sandwiches were really lovely and the cakes and scones with cream were superb. The service was very good and we will will be back.