“Better than average”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 September 2018

Went on a Saturday evening, it was very busy with seated guests and people waiting for takeaways. The service was slower than expected and all the meals did not arrive at the same time which wasn't ideal. The food was better than average and the service was slow at times but mostly ok. I would go back but not on a Saturday. It is well worth a visit.

1  Thank Dot G

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

I have eaten at this resturant many times because not only is the food great but the owners are knowledgable, friendly and helpful. Each dish is beautifully cooked and served. If you like Indian food then this is a place to come.

1  Thank johnrevel
Reviewed 3 September 2018

My wife and I had just got back from Turkey and was driving through Bristol to get on the M32. We spotted this little curry house and pulled over. We are so glad we did. The food was incredibly good. In fact I had the best keema naan I have ever had. The portions were good and at one point I thought we may need a doggy bag. However, the food was that good, we couldn't stop and ate it all. Our hosts were very charming and attentive and were giving good advice to the inexperienced diners in the restaurant. Even the artwork on the walls (done by one of the wives) was superb. The picture of Ganesh was my particular favourite. Between us, we have eaten curry all over the world (including India) for the last 40 years and this will go down as one of the more memorable ones. Unfortunately we live over an hours drive away from Bristol but we will return!!

5  Thank Steve K
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Myself, Husband and two children have been here twice in one week after reading great reviews on the Bristol foodies website. We live on the other side of Bristol but after tasting the food and experiencing the fantastic customer service, we will happily drive that extra bit further to come here on a regular basis. Having eaten in the majority of Indian and Bangladeshi restaurants in Bristol, this one certainly stands out as one of the best!

1  Thank Clare M
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Very suprised if i was walking past this curry house without reading the reviews i would have kept walking past as its quite tatty. Tatty not dirty could do with a big refurbishment at least a good coat of paint inside and outside . Shame its quite good food and the host is quite a talker lol good salesman very likeable chap good job he has good clients

1  Thank Tonysalt S