“Yep it's ok”

Atomic Burger
Ranked #163 of 1,847 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Opened on Monday 23rd July 2012 their second restaurant here in Bristol following on from their established and reviewed Oxford branch
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Visited with family. Nice atmosphere and staff really friendly my burger was a problem as it didn't say the buffalo sauce was nuclear hot and it burnt my mouth wasn't a problem for the manager tho, without a single complaint he just changed it for the same burger sans dressing. Beyond grateful. It made our evening as we travelled a fair distance a to meet family an the meal had been planned weeks ago.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 23 May 2018

It was lunchtime and we were quite hungry, so tried this burger place; onl a few other clients.
Really interesting interior with models / cuddly toys / dolls of various characters such as one of the Banana Splits (Fleagle I think), smurfs, muppet characters, and star wars bits stuck to ceiling - great fun finding and identiffying the characters.
Waitress was friendly and helpful;
We ordered drinks which included bottled beer at usual price - don't think that there was draft beer, but a very large selction of soft drinks.
We ordered one burger (chicken with bacon, onion, blue cheese) because we are trying to lose weight; it came with one portion of sides included and we ordered a second side.
The burger was large, so half a burger each was totally adequate; the two sides were large portions and we could probably have managed with just one side between the two of us.
The burger was excellent with a thick fillet of chicken perfectly cooked inside. The cajun chips were great - perfect degree of spicyness; the sweet potato chips were quite thin chips and again excellent. We saw several folk have the onion rings which were large portions of massive onion rings - didn't know onions grew that big.
We didn't have desert.
There was a good choice (IMHO) of music from the 70's & 80's playing that was just the right volume.
Toilets were clean.
One could sit outside, but we enjoyed the decor and ambience inside; outside has good size tables on artificial grass, but it is a bit close to a busy road.
Wheelchairs would have to negotiate a slight step across the threshold, but guess not too bad.
One burger, two sides and two drinks came to £22.
Overall, we had an enjoyable meal and would go again without hesitation

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

At first the menu seems really exciting and all the different burgers sound interesting but they’re really bland, dry and average. It seemed really cheap aswell and extremely over priced.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Had a take away from here as really fancied a good juicy burger, unfortunately that was not the case. As a massive burger fan(see my other reviews) I was so excited to get my burger home and eat it. It was a good size and the sweet potato fries looked good. There was no sauce on the burger, could have at least been ketchup or burger sauce. We had 2 burgers, sweet potato fries, dirty fries and a milkshake which was the best part but that was only ok but for £4.50 it should be amazing! and it came to almost £30! I disliked my burger so much that I only ate a quarter. Now this is my personal taste, however as I did not enjoy it at all and it was super expensive this is why I rate it 2. Gutted we wasted that much money. We would not return.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I take all my friends that come to visit bristol here and it never fails to impress from the quality of the food to the bubble staff and quirky decor.. as I said it's a must try... absolutely love it.. it can get busy especially in summer so I recommend booking.

Date of visit: April 2018