All reviews fox den abbey wood retail park beans hi express pub next door pub restaurant car park the sofa bed free breakfast nice pub ring road cribbs causeway decent breakfast air con self service yogurt
Reviewed 28 May 2017

Stayed here with friends last night after attending a festival on Saturday.
The room was clean and there was adequate space for us to get ready for our day out. When we returned late at night, the sofa bed had been set up for us, both beds were really comfortable, but space was lacking once the sofa bed was in situ (couldnt get to the window without clambering, and missed where our free teas/coffee were hidden.

Breakfast was included in the hotel price and consisted of toast/cereals/yoghurt hot & cold drinks or a warm self service breakfast (beans, sausages, bacon, scrambled egg).

Staff were polite, friendly and helpful

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Stayed two nights here, had a good nights sleep each night. Basic buffet breakfast but plenty of choice scrambled egg, sausage, bacon and baked beans. Plenty onf cereals yogurt etc to start. Good idea if in a rush bread buns to make your own takeaway sandwich.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

So much easier to get to and park than any city centre alternative. Better than any other budget brand hotel and at £79 for a Saturday night it's tremendous value for money with a brilliant all you can eat breakfast!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
HIE_BristolNorth, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bristol - Filton, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2017

Dear Stephen B Thank you so much for writing a review for Holiday Inn Express Bristol North. Me and the team are so happy you had amazing stay at are hotel. we always give 100% guest satisfaction to every guest. We look forward to seeing you again. Kind Regards Ben Thompson

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

Clean, comfortable and quiet room ; came by public transport, so a bit of a walk from station. Breakfast ok but if you're on your own, ensure you tell the staff you're at a table; came back to find someone at my table, then had to ask them not to clear when I went for coffee refill!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
HIE_BristolNorth, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bristol - Filton, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

Dear COR106,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am pleased you found your room clean, comfortable, and quiet. From Bristol parkway it is about 20 minutes walk but you could also get a bus to drop you a few minutes from our hotel. I am sorry about the inconvenience you experienced at breakfast. I would definitely pass your comments on to the breakfast staffs. I hope you would give us another chance to serve you in the near future. Thanks again for your valuable feedback.
Kind regards,
Osaro

Reviewed 15 May 2017

Stayed here, Friday and Saturday night and although it was located with large roads around, the rooms were nice and quiet. I found the aircon a little noisy and it didnt seem to want to adjust, but I turned it off both nights and the room didnt overheat.
Shame the cooked part of the breakfast was very tasteless and bland, but it was billed as continental so cant really moan, the rest was very good.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear MartinJLaw,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Please note that your review is extremely valuable to us. We use feedback such as yours to improve our guest experience. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. I am also pleased you found your room nice and quiet. I am sorry you found the aircon a bit noisy. I will pass your comments to our maintenance. I am also sorry you found our breakfast bland. Our complementary breakfast includes a range of cold and hot options such as sausages, bacon, scrambled egg, croissants, yogurts, cereals, and muffins. I would pass your comments to our kitchen staffs and management team. I hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future.
Kind regards,