“Good Beer. Good Value. ”
Review of V-Shed

V-Shed
Ranked #660 of 1,835 Restaurants in Bristol
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: British, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: The V-Shed is situated on the beautiful Bristol habour side. With great views overlooking the habour, we are family friendly venue with an extensive food and drinks menu at amazing value. Different deals everyday. Or come join us at night were we have a live DJ every night until the early hours of the morning, with incredible drinks offers and deals.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

A good Wetherspoons located down by the harbour. As usual the beer is well kept and well priced. The food was good considering the low prices.

1  Thank Thorny61
Andrew R, Public Relations Manager at V-Shed, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Hi Thorny61,

We're glad to hear you enjoyed your visit to the V-Shed and I'd like to thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Another Wetherspoon, nothing special just nice because is located by the harbour. Nice view and good outside space.

Hi susana21f,

Thank you for leaving a review of the V-Shed. We're glad you liked the venue, and hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I would not recommend this establishment as the toilets were disgusting and the service was poor, it’s a no from me

Dear John E,

I'm sorry to hear we didn't meet your expectations. This is not what we expect our customers to have experienced and this is clearly not acceptable. Please accept my apologies on behalf of the whole team. Thank you for your feedback. It ensures we can improve and ensure we obtain the high customer service standards we strive to achieve.
I hope your experience doesn't dissuade you from any future visits.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

The V Shed is situated right at the Harbour side in Bristol and has a number of tables on the first and second floors over looking the water. Wetherspoons usually offer excellent value and the V Shed is no exception. We had a Curry at lunchtime - it looked good and was cheap, hot, tasty - just the job! With our Curry we enjoyed mugs of tea - refillable at no extra cost - excellent value!

1  Thank Johnthebish

Hi Johnthebish,

Thank you for your kind words about the V-Shed. We're glad to hear you enjoyed your experience here, and hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

If I had read the reviews here I wouldn't have visited........so glad we did visit as food and service superb! I reckon we went right time of day when not so busy maybe....Hugh at the bar recommended the fish n chips so thanks for that Huw! My fish n chips with mushy peas was possibly the best I have ever had! Piping hot and sooooo tastey! Food arrived in 10 minutes and was fabulous! 2 great meals for about £8 where else can you get value like that!

1  Thank JudgeLeigh

Dear JudgeLeigh,

We're glad to here you enjoyed your visit to the V-Shed, and I'd like to thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I shall pass on your comments to Hugh, and we hope to see you again soon!