“The reason I never try anywhere else”
Review of Cafe Amore

Cafe Amore
Ranked #6 of 139 Quick Bites in Bristol
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I was introduced to Cafe Amore back in 2003 and I still visit every time I am in town. It really is the reason I never get around to trying other restaurants.

The food is delicious, the coffee is great, the service is excellent and really thoughtful too. I wish I could award bonus stars for the service.

Last year I injured my arms and was unable to cut up my own food. I found it very frustrating trying to eat away from home and I found other restaurants didn't really have the time for me. I visited Cafe Amore knowing that they would carry everything to the table for me without asking, but on request the panini bar cut up my food for me too. I was so happy to regain a bit of freedom.

I don't know what to recommend, it is all great. The sandwiches are really well stuffed with filling and taste very fresh. The paninis are delicious and satisfying but try your best to leave room for dessert, I can't decide between the cheesecake and chocolate mousse for the number one spot.

1  Thank Poke_it_with_a_stick

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

My friend brought me here for the first time when I was at university and you could still smoke upstairs! I loved it then and I love it still. Have been bringing my 6yo daughter since she was very small and shes always loved our grown up lunch dates. Staff have always been very friendly. After finding out staff were being underpaid I did boycott for a while, but I believe that’s been rectified which is lucky as I didn’t enjoy staying away! Delicious paninis and hot chocolate. Plus everything else really! Always bring visiting family here and they love it too. Long may it remain!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Who needs coffee chains if you can go to this place? Very interesting decor, good selection of coffee and snacks, lovely service. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 25 March 2018

My daughter who lives in Bristol suggested this place for us to eat as she had heard good things about it. She had also heard it was a great place for a jacket potato, which is our fav!
It was a good and clean venue. Staff were friendly and we were lucky there was no queue when we got there, feeling very hungry and thirsty. Although any queuing was quick.
the food was delicious and hot. We loved it.
Free Wi-Fi too.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank Alexandra C
Reviewed 14 March 2018

Been coming here for about 5 years around once a month , i adore it!!

the staff always remember what i order and are so lovely. The food portions are huge as are the hot drinks ( try a jacket potatoe and hot choc Amore and trust me you wont eat again that day!) Great value too,

I love the fact they bring the food and drinks to you as well.

beware can get very busy lunchtimes and weekends but well worth the wait..

long live cafe amore!!! x

Date of visit: March 2018