“Great coffee place”

Ranked #8 of 167 Quick Bites in Bristol
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Who needs coffee chains if you can go to this place? Very interesting decor, good selection of coffee and snacks, lovely service. Highly recommended!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 25 March 2018

My daughter who lives in Bristol suggested this place for us to eat as she had heard good things about it. She had also heard it was a great place for a jacket potato, which is our fav!
It was a good and clean venue. Staff were friendly and we were lucky there was no queue when we got there, feeling very hungry and thirsty. Although any queuing was quick.
the food was delicious and hot. We loved it.
Free Wi-Fi too.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank Alexandra C
Reviewed 14 March 2018

Been coming here for about 5 years around once a month , i adore it!!

the staff always remember what i order and are so lovely. The food portions are huge as are the hot drinks ( try a jacket potatoe and hot choc Amore and trust me you wont eat again that day!) Great value too,

I love the fact they bring the food and drinks to you as well.

beware can get very busy lunchtimes and weekends but well worth the wait..

long live cafe amore!!! x

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 1 February 2018

I quite often come here for a sandwich or panini on my lunch break. I takeaway usually. The sandwiches and paninis are delicious and very reasonably priced. Only nagative is that they don't cut the sandwiches in half!

I saw a jacket potato go out whilst I was waiting for my order. It looked great. I'm going to go and try one tomorrow!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

I popped into Cafe Amore for a coffee mid afternoon. I decided to try one of the individual lemon cheesecakes too. Both my coffee and the cheesecake were very good. The cafe was quite quiet when I was in there. But I can imagine it gets very busy at peak times. Perhaps I'll try lunch in there next time.

Date of visit: January 2018